Friday, November 28, 2008

it was the best day EV-VER! another successful black friday adventure.

**Disclaimer: i'm tired there are typos and i'm not fixing them tonight,no I'm not illiterate. or retarded, just tired and frankly feeling lazy about it. get over it**

super fabuloso

that 's what today was.

it's the BEST DAY EVV-VER!

sure i may be exhausted, surviving on virtually no sleep.

but i got everything i wanted today!

i'm pretty much done with ALL of my christmas shopping.

and i had super fun adventures with a rad group of girls!

you can read Jenny's perspective here

it was delightful.

she pretty much chronicled my shopping adventures for the last two days.

after attempting to take a nap to actually get some much needed sleep. it was interrupted continuously by 2 little kids that needed some mom time. just wanting to talk at me. and have me serve them.(mom,mom,mom. PLEASE? pretty please? please please please. MOM)

i got up and whipped together a mixture of some purchase salsa from fresh and easy, and homemade. Picked up our sitter, and hustled on over to an adult family party. where poop gets discussed during dinner. and we laugh at anything that could be considered an innuendo. we did a white elephant party, i got a bucket of oxy something detergent. that had scratchers inside. we won ten bucks. yay! and lance got a wooden welcome doll thing. (i see that being recycled in the future at another white elephant party)

and we played Farkle. it's a dice game.

so it was a great day. i'm tired but it was super fun.

we have no pictures to chronicle the wonder. but really . pictures are overrated.

tomorrow morning Lance is taking the 3 big kids shooting. YAY! and i'll hang out here with the 3 younger ones and catch up on daily stuff, and sleep. yay.

i need a calm relaxing day.

hope your weekend is FABULOUS!

post signature

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Woohoo! that is awespme! I didn't brave the crowds for black friday sales. I just did a boutique instead. which I am doing again today. Should be fun! Oh- and glad you had a good thanksgiving...surprises and all! Have a great weekend!

Messy Jess said...

Wow. I am awed by your courageous thrills of attending black friday. I've never been - maybe one day though.

Andrea said...

For my FIRST time out in 8 years! WOW!!! IT...WAS...A-W-E-S-O-M-E!!!

Thanks for taking me under your wing & letting me tag along! You guys definitely have it down. We hit each store at the PERFECT time! I got EVERYTHING I had on my list (and a little more)! YAY!!

Oh and I finally got that STUPID credit/gift card thing worked out. My FULL refund check should arrive in 7-10 business days! YAY!!! Whew! Never doing THAT again!

I just need to go to the mall {on a non-busy day/time} to get one more gift card for my niece. And I need to come up with something for my Mom. That's IT! Guess I'm going to need a lot of wrapping paper! Heading back to Sam's Club today or Monday!

WOOOHOOOOOOOO!!!!!

I think I'm actually going to enjoy December and not feel too stressed!

THANKS :)

onehm said...

It DOES sound super fabuloso!! :)

Leslie said...

I actually went out yestday, and to my amazement it wasnt quite as bad as I had imagined...but still busier then I like. But I got a bunch of good deals, I guess!!

Vidal's Nest said...

I am so stupid, but I did it too this year. I just couldn't miss out. I actually hit the disney store at midnight so I didn't even go to sleep that night!
Crazy.

Crazymama's RAD Followers

Get up and dance!


do you ever feel like............

do you ever feel like............