Saturday, November 29, 2008

what's gonna be in your stocking?




You Christmas Stocking Will Be Filled with Money



You've either been really really good this year...

Or Santa is trying to pay you off!


DON'T I WISH!

i'm hanging with the little kids today wanting to go shopping.

i should resist. REALLY. but i am dying to go. hmmm what to do?

the sales! they beckon.

the discounts are singing their siren song.

i wonder if i could get my free stocking of money from santa now?

i'm off to wrangle 3 little kids to go shopping with me. it promises to be an adventure.

have a fabulous day!


post signature

2 comments:

Jen said...

I'm impressed that you're out to go shopping again. You're a better woman than me. 3 little kids=NO Thank you :) I don't have the patience for it. I'm the worst!

Jen said...

I am the voice of reason here! BE PRACTICAL!!!!

Crazymama's RAD Followers

Get up and dance!


do you ever feel like............

do you ever feel like............