Saturday, November 22, 2008

weekend fun. dates, black friday ads, random thoughts as they happen. ENJOY

sheesh has it really been over 24 hours? since i last posted? even longer. i am appalled.

i can't even recall what I've been up to.

we did however get to go on a date last night. Lance and I got tickets to see twilight. which i loved a 2nd time. he liked it too. and thought it totally followed the book.

we went to ultra classy, "Village Inn" before the movie because Lance believes you must actually be waited on for it to be considered worthy of a date meal. i would have been happy to wolf down In 'N' Out in the car.

In 'N' Out burgers beckon.

they are "like my own brand of Heroin" i was tired of fighting the urge. trying to be good. I'm going to hell anyway.

at least that was the turn our conversation took after the movie while we were enjoying our Cold Stone Creamery Apple dumpling ala mode. and let me tell you it was HEAVENLY. if not a little sickening from the sweet late at night.

so we "HAD TO" get a burger before we went back to his mom's to pick up Pierce. to counteract the nauseous feeling after eating ice cream.

we brought Pierce home from Lance's mom's where the rest of the kids spent the night and put him to bed. we got a much needed sleep in this morning. it's been weeks for me since i have slept in. seems like I've been busy and up early for some reason.

we met his mom at Costco and got the kids and did a little shopping. and got lunch.

we came home and relaxed. i lazed about in bed with a sinus headache reading.

it seems like every time i get worn down from too many late nights i get sick. or this cold never really clears out and flares up when I've not slept enough. it's lame.

did i mention yesterday that the walmart black friday ad is up? on Gottadeal.com?

sadly i'm not super impressed. maybe i will be upon close inspection of the actual ad. but so far i'm disappointed with this years offerings and it pays to know your stuff since some items are a better deal online now rather than waiting for black Friday. SO LAME.

we need Nintendo DS's for the kids. they outvoted the Guitar hero world tour which is what i was wanting. so i'm shopping for DS's and there is a bundle deal available online now that i'm probably getting. this:




Nintendo DS Lite Brain Age Special Edition$136.00

Nintendo DS Lite Super Mario Bros. Special Edition$136.00


wasn't' the ultimate deal.

but i am a retard and missed out dilly dallying around on buying the special value bundle i'd been thinking about all week. and just discovered i TOTALLY missed out on it. FREAKING LAME!

LAME! SUPER LAME! UGH!


BAH-HUMBUG. it's here the buh humbug christmas feelings.

just regarding the game boys.

i hope to get it over with soon and move past the bad vibes. and be done. but so far black friday's offerings are lacking.

although Walmart is going to have RAD DEALS on some of the new movies out. that i haven't purchased yet since i don't buy DVD's on a regular basis.

Assorted DVDs (Notebook, 300, I am Legend, many more)$6.00
DVD Movie: Alvin & the Chipmunks$9.00
DVD Movie: Indiana Jones Kingdom of the Crystal Skull$9.00
DVD Movie: Iron Man$9.00
DVD Movie: Kung Fu Panda$9.00
DVD Movie: Sex and the City: The Movie$9.00
DVD Movie: The Incredible Hulk$9.00
Selected DVD Movies (TMNT, Rush Hour 2, Spider-man, 50+ more)$2.00

yeah

and if i didn't abhor character apparel i'd probably be on board with these Pajamas. but i'm afraid the thought turns my stomach.

Boys' 2-Piece Pajamas (Dark Knight, Star Wars)$4.00
Girls' 2-Piece Pajamas (Hannah Montana, High School Musical)$4.00


anway that was my weekend fun.


hope yours was splendid!



post signature

9 comments:

onehm said...

I am not sure "splendid" describes my weekend...no date night here...
I am so glad that you got to sleep in~ I haven't done that in a long time either!!! AAAH.
Loving that you are scouting all the deals for Black Friday. I gave up that kind of shopping long ago in exchange for Christmas decoration day...but I can't wait to see what you come home with!!

onehm said...

PS...YAY me! First comment!!!
SUPER-FABULOSO!!

onehm said...

PPS...do you know how lucky you are that you have someone who takes your kids overnight??? Just so ya know, that is awesome. Wish my mom would do that.

andrea said...

Looks like we will be fighting the crowds for the same thing....after Nicole got a DS for her bday, Jared is certain he needs one now as well. I really need to find out for sure if that is what he wants, and if so....I'll be at WalMart bright and early hoping I can get one. :)

Devri said...

It is Aanya's birthday today, so we had a great weekend, except for the fact, no job, no money, no present.. crap, I hate being poor.

Mamarazzi said...

oh my goodness i am TOTALLY anti character clothing. J has 2 shirts one with Mickey Mouse and one with High School Musical and they are BOTH from her tacky aunt (my SIL). i HAVE finally given in and bought her a Camp Rock nightgown...but she knows not to ask about stuff she wears out of the house. lol

Webb Family said...

Sounds like a wonderful date!
I'm the same way about after having something sweet I have to eat something salty!
I love In-n-out!!! Yum!

The Sports Mama said...

Since a DS is the ONLY thing Bug is asking for this year, that's the one thing we'll be searching all over for the best deal on.

So... If I find one, I'll tell you. But if you find it first, tell me, ok?

Cara @ Gardenview Cottage said...

Do you have the black friday web site this year? You know like the one you had last year?

Crazymama's RAD Followers

Get up and dance!


do you ever feel like............

do you ever feel like............