Thursday, December 4, 2008

Julie is....thinking in facebook status mode.

are you on facebook yet?

what are you waiting for? COME ON!

anyway. on Facebook there is a Status bar. you fill it in. start conversations. throw out a question. whatever.

it always starts out saying

JULIE IS...

i can't stop thinking in status mode. all day. as i do everything.

Julie is...grossed out by doing dishes.

Julie is... horrible about remembering to distribute antibiotics.

Julie is...so lame about christmas.(no tree yet-all talk, no action.)

Julie is...feeling inadequate.

Julie is...ignoring requests for sugar on top of sugared cereal.

Julie is...suspecting extra fine glitter as the culprit for her new acne.

Julie is...debating christmas cards.

Julie is...a screaming meanie in the morning.

Julie is...overwhelmed with her google reader.

Julie is...wishing pierce would stop letting the dogs in.

Julie is...drinking Dr.Pepper.

Julie is...out of money already?

Julie is...putting off going to the dentist.

Julie is...a paper hoarder.

Julie is...craving baked goods. and candy.

Julie is...bah humbug.

Julie is...procrastinating projects.

Julie is...wanting to go snuggle up in bed.

Julie is...debating cream of wheat or soup for breakfast

Julie is...cold.

Julie is...lactose intolerant.

Julie is...craving hot chocolate but avoiding "the runs".

Julie is...asking Pierce if he has crap in his diaper?

Pierce is...lying and saying no.

Julie is...going to go change a poopy diaper.

so yeah that is my new frame of thought . NOT super intelligent.

not exciting.

i'm cold. and when i'm cold i can't function. i want to lay in bed and snuggle into my blankets. and read. or sleep. i could totally hibernate like a bear.

not super productive. but that is where i am...

~~

on another note...

i asked Lance yesterday what he thought of my post about perfume. and he said his standard comment," it was alright, but i'm not your demographic."
he also believed that the questions at the end of the posts where annoying. so i stopped doing them all the time. another "I'm not your demographic" comment.


post signature

10 comments:

sandi said...

Ha! Love your status updates!

Ummmm...have you had your cancer follow up appointment? Probably not a good one to miss? I'm gonna tell!

The Sports Mama said...

Sports Mama is.... wondering do you REALLY track your demographic?? :)

And I'm just as guilty of thinking in terms like that... I've been doing it for a while, though, because that's how Plurk is, too. :)

Supercool Hotmama said...

Hahahaha! Janie is...thinking that was a fun post.

Are You Serious! said...

♥ Too funny! I do stuff like that too. I have facebook but stil lhaven't figured it all out! I didn't think your questions where annoying! You're cold??? It's -5 here today!!! I had ice on the inside of my bedroom window! Joe hadn't gotten around to putting up the plastic window cover thingy's... He did after I showed him the ice!!!

Ruth Anne said...

I like the questions because it reminds me of what I wanted to comment on.

tammy said...

I didn't think your questions were annoying.

I do think Facebook is kind of annoying. I like it for finding old friends, but not much more. Can't get into it. And WTH I kept getting spam email from someone on there all day yesterday sending a virus. Thankfully I didn't open it up. Three even said they were from Andrea. Did you get that too?

Laura said...

Oh and I love the questions at the end of all posts. Frankly it makes me want to comment.

sherry said...

Facebook.(hands in ears saying "la la la la, I can't hear you!") I like your questions. I can choose whether or not to answer all/any of them. I think you should stop asking your husband about your blog. He is not your demographic;) I'll stop asking mine too....

Devri said...

Devriis- a facebook member

Devri is- never on facebook

Devri is- laughing at your post

Devri is- nursing and typing one handed.

Sarah said...

That's funny how our brains do that to us! My husband and I have been playing that dumb word challenge game (it's too addicting!) and we go around all day seeing groups of letters (usually a word) and try to figure out in our heads how many other words we can make from those letters! UGH! I'm not very good at keeping up with my status. I am not as addicted to facebook itself as I am to their dumb games!

Crazymama's RAD Followers

Get up and dance!


do you ever feel like............

do you ever feel like............