Sunday, December 21, 2008

sunday quickie - legitimate Stress

what is there to say?

it's sunday.

church blah blah blah,

dinner. yum.

baked cookies. double yum.

major breakdown looming? yup!

Christmas brunch with my family has now been moved to my house.

EEEK!

so i not only have the wonder of getting ready for Christmas. but also staying party ready. and then 2 days later party again here after the baptism.

i think that's breakdown worthy.

Lance and my mom just want to discuss when i last took my meds.

how long do you think?

how long have you been able to tell i haven't taken them?

so now the legitimate stress is dismissed and it's just chalked up to lack of antidepressants. RAD.

NOT RAD! i'm still stressed. i took my meds. the daunting task of having 35 people over christmas day and 60 + on Saturday. it's kind of self induced. but no less stressful.

anyway. so that's where i'm at today.

i just need a good cry. and maybe i'd feel better.

oh and our free day went great. the money flowed like water. and we may have gone overboard this year in an attempt to make everything even between the kids. it's ridiculous.

Lance was a great sport about shopping for the first time ever on our pre-christmas free day.

i think it's the dates we have had recently. missing out on a regular date to shop isn't a big deal if you go out together every week. so i'm glad the date every week is paying off even more than i thought.

it was delightful. i have loads to wrap. but i'm DONE shopping.



post signature

6 comments:

Jen said...

ok, stress totally legitimate! Although you know the lecture I will give you on taking your meds :)! Move the baptism party to the park, that way you can forgo the house stress!! That was the most stressful thing for me. I am glad that your free day was AWESOME!

Lori Thompson said...

YOU CAN DO IT!! If anyone can, it's you babe! May the force be with you!

AutoSysGene said...

Wow, you don't even sound stressed. Meds or no meds you are coping so well this year...color me jealous...;)

NerdyRedneck Rob said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
NerdyRedneck Rob said...

OK, that just annoys the crap out of me! If they are so concerned about your meds in the first place why would they EVER foist such HUGE tasks on you! 35 people is HUGE? 60 freaking people requires a team of caterers? What are they thinking?

Grrrrrr.

(this time WITH spel chkr)

Debra said...

GIRL! Do I need to come to Mesa and hit you with a wet noodle? (Say YES as I am sick of this ice and snow crap!). Seriously girl... TAKE YOUR MEDS!!!! Why don't you take them? I PROMISE they will help youo handle what you have going on better than not having them. Things will still be stressful, but they will not be as overwhelming to you. And the reason I know this is because I forgot mine last week 4 days in a row. Yeah, I pretty much sucked as a mom!

Hugs XOXOXOXO

Crazymama's RAD Followers

Get up and dance!


do you ever feel like............

do you ever feel like............