Wednesday, December 31, 2008

a year of blog toppers.let's look back!

Valentines toppers.

(Not bright enough)


probably my fave topper. stayed up for longest amount of time.short lived.

Easter/spring Lame attempt

final version- 2nd longest amount of time.4th of July
Halloween-

Election day

November/December (happy holiday's)

Red Christmas...
it's been a good year of blogging and blog toppers!

Happy last day of 2008!

keep reading for our family adventures...including lots of pictures.

post signature

6 comments:

Andrea said...

I LOVE all your blog toppers! I think the most recent is one of my faves! Love those Christmas pics!

I need to get on the ball and get a new topper made for my blog. I haven't had one in months! What's up with that? haha

Messy Jess said...

I love the one you have right now with the child on the end laying in the grass like he just killed over and died right there - from having to have his picture taken!

Very creative! I love family photo's.

Anonymous said...

Loved them all!
Happy New Year to you and yours, see you in 2009!!

blah, blah by lindsey said...

all of your toppers are fabulous! i really like the letters with kids next to them.

AutoSysGene said...

You are so creative...me, not so much!!

I hope you have a great New Year and here's to lots of new toppers in 2009.

crystal said...

I love the red christmas. Please-please-please teach me how to do blog toppers; i'm lame & stoopid.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

Crazymama's RAD Followers

Get up and dance!


do you ever feel like............

do you ever feel like............