Thursday, January 22, 2009

Rocket man! excessive trash, and some of Pierce's antics

ARGH! we missed the recycle pick up today. and the Green barrel (which is yard waste like tree stuff, or grass)

and monday we missed the trash pick up.

we have 5 FULL TO OVERFLOWING GARBAGE/RECYCLE/GREEN CANS here.

LAME!

on a brighter note.

Pierce is a funny kid.

whenever he uses a sword, or something that can be played with like a sword (long pointy tool, stick, pickle, etc) He makes this ding ding sound(of two metal swords hitting each other). which is the sound an electronic toy sword made when you swung it. i'll have to try and get it recorded. he's stinking cute sometimes.

and then others...

not so cute. or i should say it's a good thing he's cute because it's all that saves him.

last night Peyton was finishing a Rocket for ELP. it just needed painted.

so i "helped" him. (meaning i took over the project and did it.) anyway. i painted stripes and taped and painted, for a couple hours last night.

finally everyone else was in bed, except Peyton , who i was making stay up and keep me company while i did his project. well i had to go to the bathroom and let the paint dry for a minute so i could do another coat.

i went and did my business. and came downstairs to the table and Peyton was gone in the office playing computer , while PIERCE was POURING OUT A BOTTLE OF PAINT!

ARE YOU KIDDING ME? stinking KID!

i now have a blue stain on my table top , since he poured a glob on it and even after wiping it off it stained.

AND he Crapped up my paint job! i had to fix it! and redo a bunch. little stinker!

after that he poured out dry spaghetti noodles on the floor.

fun filled evening huh?


the finished rocket? it was better in person.

Photobucket

it was all i could do not to glitter the dang thing!

but i refrained , so he could have a boyish rocket.

anway. the kids were super late today. the toothfairy came late to our house this morning. (sheesh. i suck at that.)

and i just saw her leaving she was hiding in Joy's closet. but Joy missed seeing her by like 2 seconds ! shoot!

ahhhh.

well have a fabulous day. i'm having rainy day schedule and just chillin'.



post signature

10 comments:

Jen said...

LOL I was wondering if it was going to be glitterific?! And LOL about the TF too, she forgot Corbin for like 3 days in a row, oops!

Supercool Hotmama said...

I'm gonna keep pretending that comments are off.

the haynie's said...

Super Star rocket... speaking of fairy tale creatures, we broke the news to Will about the Easter Bunny. He kept swearing he saw the EB last Easter and he was so adimate that I could risk him nerd status. He was still swearing it even after I said HE can be the EB this year! I'll let him pick out the candy and hide it too and then maybe he'll get it and not be too bummed. :) Glad the comment are available again!

AutoSysGene said...

Cool rocket! I was wondering where the sparkles were!!

Sounds like Pierce is a little stinker...I like that in a kid...I have one just like him! :)

Amy said...

That toothfairy is tricky. She always seems to drop the money behind the bed where my son can't find it! Good thing I can usually find it back there.

Awesome rocket! I'm proud of you for refraing from glittering but it looks like you used metallic paints so thats kinda close to glittering it.

lifewithquads said...

The tooth fairy has actually had to resort to leaving a note explaining that so many kids lost teeth the night before that she was running late. lol

It's my theory that God makes kids and baby animals so cute so that we don't kill them when they do those not so cute things.. lol

Leslie said...

I love Model Rockets, they were the best part of grade school..and it so happened I won the target competition..of course it was pure luck!! Yours looks awesome, love the stripes!!

If it makes you feel any better, my 4 year old was caught peeing in the garage today...kids are great!!

Are You Serious! said...

♥ The paint thing sucks! Emma got into my craft paint once and had it all over my room and herself and the twins and Liv got into my paints once downstairs and had paint hand prints on the dresser and all over their clothes! Luckily they missed most of the "nice" clothes! So not happy. They all got cold baths to clean them up... mean mom huh!

Lynn F. said...

Okay Julie,
I am admitting that I am a lurker on your blog. I love reading your posts and check in often, but I don't really know you, (remember we met at Brooke's house when Hope cut her hair) so I didn't know if I should leave a comment. But...I do want you to know that I read crazymama and have told many others about your blog. Thanks for all the laughs! You are RAD.
--Lynn

tammy said...

I'm laughing about you wanting to glitter the rocket. And we don't even have a recycle can out here or a green trash can. But we do get regular garbage pick up twice a week, which helps when I forget the other day. And I'm not missing the toddler stage so much right now.

Crazymama's RAD Followers

Get up and dance!


do you ever feel like............

do you ever feel like............