Thursday, January 22, 2009

25 randoms. it's posted on facebook might as well be here too.


i got tagged twice to do the 25 random things notes tag today on Facebook

i just did it. so here ya go...

25 random things.
i said these were random. not unknown. if you know me at all most of these aren't news to you. i'm out of unknown stuff.

in no particular order.

1. i am 6 feet 2 inches tall.

2.i love Dr. pepper

3. I had thyroid cancer

4.i suck at taking my pills daily.

5.i go by Crazymama because i've been known to be crazy on a semi regular basis.and i'm a mama. it kind of goes hand in hand.

6.i had my tongue pierced 2 different times when i was 18

7.i have 6 kids. 3 boys and 3 girls. ages 10,9,8,6,4,2

8.i am a fan of theme names. the girls have word names, and the boys have P names

9.i'm addicted to blogging.

10.Valentines day is my favorite holiday

11.i'm considered really outgoing. but have always been really shy.(in my mind anyway)

12.i rarely watch TV. i prefer being on the computer, or reading a book.

13. we have pets. 2 dogs and 2 cats.

14.i hate cheese. but will eat certain kinds IF it's MELTED but only on certain items. like Pizza.

15. i'm totally lactose intolerant. (probably why i've always had an aversion to cheese)

16.i've worked random jobs in my life. waitress, flooring installers assistant, caregiver for an old bedridden Grandma, Hardware store cashier. dilly bar girl, but being a mom is all i ever really wnated to do

17.my favorite chores are clean toilets, and vacuuming, and least favorite are laundry, and dishes.

18.i swear frequently.

19. i like to make up my own words. or use incorrect pronunciation for my own entertainment.

20.i LOVE babies but have a hard time with teh toddler years

21.i played the violin and got kicked out. the flute and got kicked out of band, and quit playing piano all because i didn't practice
.
22.i hate to hear someone breathing, or eating and slurping TOTALLY drives me NUTS!

23.i have ADHD. no wonder 4 of my kids do too.

24.i drive a 15 passenger van. it's classified as a BUS (not school) on the vin number tag.

25.loves the color combo fuchsia, and black and has an obsession with glitter this year.

AH! and as i read this i realize it's riddled with typos. WTH? today isn't my day for typing skills. oh well!

post signature

6 comments:

Are You Serious! said...

You are very tall! I love dr pepper too. Tongue piercing makes me cringe in pain just thinking about it. You wanna come clean my toilets! My most unfavorite job EVER okay the whole bathroom actually! :) I love babies too, my favorite part. I can't stand to hear breathing either. Joe does it. Especially if he had earphones on it's 10 times worse!!!

Rach =o) said...

Ha!~ I love em. I drive a 15 passenger van too, did you know at the renisance festival they let us park up at the very front by the gate with the rv's? Thats how cool it is driving a damn bus!~

Daisygirl said...

great random things! Ya I have a bit of adhd too. Love your blog!

AutoSysGene said...

You drive a bus? OMG, one more reason for me to totally love you! LOL!

sherry said...

FYI- I didn't notice your typos. And am not going back to find them.. I have been known to be a stickler for correct English, so you may not be as bad as you think;)

Amy said...

Love that the comments are back on. You seriously make me laugh. Like the list.

Crazymama's RAD Followers

Get up and dance!


do you ever feel like............

do you ever feel like............