Thursday, January 29, 2009

they are back! yay! kindergarten registration, and not going private.

Lance and the kids got home last night around 10. WHOOHOO!
after a few hours at the beach.



Here is Joy and Paxton at California adventure.
they got to meet the Incredibles.

and Mickey...
and goofy!
right after they got their souvenirs.
Paxton got yensid-the magician mickey, and Joy got baby Eeyore,
(Hope got baby minnie)
Meeting the princesses
Joy, (cousin Lauren-opted out of her fancy dress that day) and Hope


the first day at Disneyland.
Paxton,Joy, Hope and Lance
the last day was spent at the beach.
Joy, Hope, Lance and Paxton.

apparently there was water spots on the lens.

they even swam. even though it was freaking cold.

i have A-loads more pictures. maybe i'll post them later.

~~

this morning, i am registering Hope for school next year.

KINDERGARTEN!

i'm hoping for all day kindergarten!

(pray for no budget cuts in kindergarten!)

WHOOHOO!

as i fill out the paperwork every time i write down her birthdate.

i have to think '02, '04,'06

otherwise i can't remember which year is hers. it's kind of ridiculous.

but has to happen every time i ever fill out birth date paperwork

or

verbally give that information

(like at the pharmacy or DR.)

otherwise there is a LONG PAUSE while i try to remember.

~~

and by the way...

i won't be going private.

i got the story now, and everything is fine.

no worries.

not stalkers , just friends.



post signature

11 comments:

KayDee said...

Looks like the kids had fun! Wow! Swimming suits in January!

I am glad that everything turned out ok and that you are not going privite:)

Rebecca Irvine said...

Sorry to disappoint you, but I think cutting all day K is where they do make cuts. I say better that than fire, police, or other emergency services.

Looks like Lance and the kids had a terrific time in CA! The girls look darling in their princess dresses.

blah, blah by lindsey said...

i want to go to disneyland!! glad you are not going private..then i would really have a hard time commenting :)

AutoSysGene said...

I'm glad that it turned out they were friendly rather then stalkers.

How come you had to stay home while half your brood went to CA...color me jealous!!

I'm so hoping we get to do Florida in February...I need some sun...and blue water.

Kimm said...

You sound like me when trying to give my kids birth dates, and I only have 4 of them! I guess I need to write it down and keep it handy for those phone calls...

Heather S. said...

I went private, I don't know if you're interested, but if you want an invite, email me at Heather AT hjstevens DOT com

Jenn said...

Right on! That picture of the girls with Snow White is priceless!!! Joy ( I think that is Joy anyways) is in heaven--- you can see it on her face!!! How sweet is that?

Andrea said...

Awww they look like they had a FANTASTIC trip! The girls' hair is too cute & love the princess dresses. I probably wouldn't do that either, but it is cute! We didn't meet any princesses or cool characters when we went to Disneyland. I guess that's what we get for not stopping at the kiddie areas. We went for major thrill rides! hahaha

Glad everyone is home safe!

Sorry, I'm just catching up on your blog today. Been totally out of it the last few days. Oh LOVE that Lance was wearing his *Grumpy* shirt in the pics when they left! LOL

Sounds like you've had a little bit of quiet, but mostly trying to keep up with Pierce as usual. Can't wait for bunko next week. Need some girl time!!

((hugs))

onehm said...

YAY for DL pics! LOVE THEM!!
Glad that your family is home. I know that is always nice to have them back, even when you DO enjoy the time without...

And WTH? Aren't you going to share the rest of the story????? I'm totally interested!!

Are You Serious! said...

♥ Great pictures! How great that they got to see all the characters!

Leslie said...

I am crossing my fingers they keep all day kindergarten too. But with my luck they will go half day.

I am glad you are not going private...its to hard to keep up without google reader!!

Crazymama's RAD Followers

Get up and dance!


do you ever feel like............

do you ever feel like............