Wednesday, January 28, 2009

today. the complete rundown.

what is there to say?

let's see.

today...

i finished a book.

I took a long nap.

I kept liberty home from school because she was still sick.

I took Peyton to scouts.

I made a new front door arrangement. (Lance has my camera, i'll take pictures to show it to ya tomorrow morning)

I took down the christmas wreath. and front fence garland.(WHAT? sheesh, i didn't have my valentines stuff ready so why bother?)

I dug out the valentines crap finally, but can't recall where i put the rest of it. ;(

I did the dishes.

I changed my sheets.

I took out the trash. (actually made kids do it)

I did clear out all the trash from the bathrooms though. and washed out the cans with bleach.

I took kids with me to get dog food. and look at the animals. (people are dreaming of a new pet, my reply HELL NO! but the rats are pretty cute)

I bought kids dinner.

i did some laundry.

I am excited Lance and the kids are on their way home.

I cleaned up butter off the carpet in the upstairs hallway and the stairs.

I realized all of my Valentines stuff is RED not fuchsia. and i'm wondering what i should do about it?

i drank my first caffeinated beverage today at 6:30 pm.

i assigned out 3 letters for the letter post.

i just now realized i didn't get my free days with just pierce .

i took Peyton to school early today, even after going to the store to get a beverage for his pizza party at the park today. WHOOHOO YAY ME! getting one kid ready for school is CAKE.

I am super duper stoked Lance will be coming home before bedtime. ((WINK,WINK))


NOW...

i need to pick up and pretend i did something while Lance was gone. but i might not bother.


the fact i did the dishes that were SO DISGUSTING is HUGE.


why? recently the kids asked me why i don't throw up anymore when i do the dishes.

YEAH, that's because i used to regularly PUKE while doing them.

honestly i don't know why i don't puke anymore. i'm just glad i don't.



*note- my stalker(the old boyfriend) came again today. 14 minutes 30 seconds. 3 page views. he missed the stalker post as far as i can tell. DANG IT! *

post signature

6 comments:

Amy said...

Crazy stalker dude go away! Psycho! I can't wait to see the pics of the happiest place on earth.

AutoSysGene said...

Holy cow! You had quite the busy day, huh? Good luck with the wink, wink...and all :)

Jen said...

HOpe LIb is feeling better and the other kids had a blast on vacay!

Rach =o) said...

6:30 is WAY too late in the day to get a "first" beverage, how did you survivie that long. If you think the rats are cute, I have a wonderful guinea pig that is looking for a home. =o)

blah, blah by lindsey said...

wow!! you did a ton in one day. i am sure lance will notice. it is 1251 and i need a caffeine drink NOW!

Cara @ Gardenview Cottage said...

I think you should glitter all your red V-day stuff hot pink! Sound good?

Crazymama's RAD Followers

Get up and dance!


do you ever feel like............

do you ever feel like............