Sunday, February 8, 2009

Happy Happy Birthday Mother dear!

Happy Happy Birthday Mother dear!

Happy days will come to you all year.

if i had one wish,

that wish would be,

a happy happy Birthday to you from me!


Happy Birthday Mom!


Here's My mom with my little brother Gary.
she was the awesomest school teacher.
(this was at her retirement party)
we are glad she's done doing that leaving more time for fun.
She always throws awesome parties.
and has taught all of her kids to be hostessy
even me the reluctant hostess.
every year she has a rockin' family christmas party,
and she spear heads the family easter picnic too.
she can pass the torch to any of us to throw a party for 40 + people
and have it go off without a hitch.
(besides my wild anxiety over it ahead of time)
everyone else handles it better than me.
She's supportive and goes out of her way to come to the kids performances.
which makes them feel awesome!
My mom loves my babies!
they love her and are always happy to see her and sit on her lap and give her hugs.
they also fight over who gets to sit next to her at dinner.

here is my mom with her kids, sons and daughter in laws and grandkids.


everyone loves my mom!

she's talented.

fun to be with.

pleasant and kind.

she is always helping out.

she teaches the kids fabulous things like art and science.

she is thoughtful and caring.



I don't know what i would do without my mom. I hope she has a great birthday. and i'm so glad she is coming to dinner to celebrate with us!

we love you mom! hope you have a great day!


post signature

10 comments:

Unknown said...

She sounds like an awesome lady! She sounds a lot like you...Hope she has a great birthday!! :)

Unknown said...

I also found an old comment from you...from a while back. Things are great, it HAS been forever! Trying to get back into this blogging thing, still trying to get caught up with everyone. :) It was good to hear from ya...I have been wondering how you have been.

Rach =o) said...

Awesome Post! Beautiful tribute to a Beautiful Woman. =o)

Unknown said...

Happy birthday to your mom. I always loved how she would sketch pictures of different families during sacrament meeting. I'd love to see her sketch books of all the different ward members. Maybe we're in one of them!

Janeen said...

Whoops! I didn't realize I was posting as Timmy! That was me.

Piper said...

How cute! Great moms are the best! Happy happy birthday to yours!

Laura said...

She does sound awesome! What a awesome shot of your whole family. Even though I have seen it before seeing your Mom and her children shows what a great Woman she really is!

Rebecca Irvine said...

She sounds like a wonderful mom. I hope her day is fab!

blah, blah by lindsey said...

happy birthday to your mom!!

sandi said...

I'm so jealous; I want a mom! I'm so glad yours is awesome!

Crazymama's RAD Followers

Get up and dance!


do you ever feel like............

do you ever feel like............