Thursday, February 26, 2009

i know it's thursday because...

i woke up sometime in the wee hours of the night thinking it was Saturday.i thought wow this week went REALLY FAST! quickly the realization dawned that

NO it's just Thursday!


i know it's Thursday because...

~the kids were late for school. again.they were on time yesterday. but no luck today

~Paxton forgot his lunch money.

~my blog hits are dismally low everyday after Wednesday.
(they are always higher at the beginning of the week. i have no idea why)

~i have an abundance of dishes in the sink from Wednesday night dinner.
every week

~the girls have singing group today.
and i get 45 minutes all alone! yay.
it's usually spent perusing a store or reading in the car.

~I'm usually ready for a date by Thursday.
needing some alone time with the hubs.
we don't usually go. but ideally it would happen.
at least a quickie date for a treat, or beverage.
OR i could really go for a girls night out.
yeah i need some free time by Thursday.


all of these things point to the fact that it's Thursday.


yup well hope you have a FABULOUS THURSDAY!

i guess i'll go do the dishes now.

sensored picture.

and this. is my current facebook profile pic.

WHAT? she hurt her finger!

i think it's hilarious.

sometimes i just need to make it all about me.

post signature

7 comments:

Devri said...

That photo is to die for.

I was about to call the Tongan posse to come over to kick your !@#, good thing you told the story!

Daisygirl said...

Love the picture! Funny how different days of the week work for people. I usually love thursdays and most of the time things go my way.

sherry said...

You know what I needed on a Thursday? A giant laugh. Out loud. And that's what you gave me. What a great pic. I love it. And it made my baby jump.(My giant laugh)

Webb Family said...

I love that picture!
Well I'm back to being addicted to the computer!

Cecily R said...

I stinkin' LOVE that picture.

I've always liked Thursdays. I'm not sure why.

Kristen said...

Oh, now I want to join Facebook again, just so I can look at that hilarious picture everyday (and to have a facebook friend who has the balls to use that as their profile pic). Hahaha, still laughing.

tammy said...

Love the picture!

Crazymama's RAD Followers

Get up and dance!


do you ever feel like............

do you ever feel like............