Friday, February 6, 2009

sometimes you need a little "FAAANNNCCY" Joy's rotten lemon

i had a friend request a repost of a video of Joy. (Click over from google reader so you can see it!)

Joy's bag of CRAP(Crap meaning stuff ). it's FAAAANCY!

(note: this is where you learn the proper way to say Fancy)

a short video where Joy my 6 year old describes the contents of her bag:

sorry about joy's theme song playing in the background. (happy happy Joy Joy-a little ren and stimpy flashback)

I'll transcribe it because of the background noise and she mumbles at the beginning.

~~BUT IF YOU CAN UNDERSTAND THE VIDEO IGNORE THE REST OF THIS POST~~

me: tell me about your bag of crap

Joy: i have a lot of crap in my stuff, and i'll show you my stuff-y. it's funny! i wanna show you what's in it.

Me: where did you find this bag?

Joy: behind Pierce's picture frame. i'll show you and it's fancy.

ME: oh fancy

Joy: no you say it like "FAAANNNCCY!"

me:giggle

Joy holds up each item:

my water bottle.

my tennis ball (baseball)

here's my Rotten Lemon!

Me: Ooo la la the rotten lemon!

OH and look an air freshener! it goes like Whooosh (flying around)

me:delightful does it smell delicious?

Joy: sniffing , NO it's smells like beanie wienie.

and that's what's in my bag, Happy Birthday"


There you go hope that makes your day mamarazzi!

i giggle every time at the end.

i have no idea why she said happy birthday , it wasn't anyone's birthday but it's funny every time for me.



Pierce has ditched his diaper and is running around naked. while unrolling a roll of Saran wrap.

it doesn't get more GLAM than this.

FAAAANNNNCY!


this evening i finished today's trashy novel. and I stepped on a needle in the laundry room, half an inch of the dull end into my 3 middle toe. RAD! it went numb for a while but it's feeling better now.

hope you have a RAD Friday!

post signature

6 comments:

Devri said...

That Rotten Lemon is the Raddest thing on this face of the planet..

Faaannncccyylicous fo shizzle...

Daisygirl said...

Well I see that weird things in bags(purses) starts at an early age!!! Where can I find a plug in that smells like beanie weanies???
Great stuff!

Heather S. said...

It wasn't a very fancy hairdo. I just pulled it back, and then did two braids out of the pony and then used a bobby pin on each side to hold it up. Very quick and easy.

Are You Serious! said...

♥ Love the crap bag!!! Reminds me of Pheobe's almost husband almost changing his name to Crap Bag!!! :)

Mamarazzi said...

Faaannncccyy!!

thank you soooo much for indulging me...this is AWESOME!

sherry said...

Ha- I remember whenyou first posted this one. It still makes me laugh. I think the background is fabulously appropriate.

Crazymama's RAD Followers

Get up and dance!


do you ever feel like............

do you ever feel like............