Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Wednesday evening update.

Pierce's hearing and vision screening went great! 20/20 and he passed the hearing test! YAY that means the surgery did what it was supposed to do! HALLELUJAH!

One more little evaluation this summer and he can start preschool in the fall.

that means?

i will have TOTAL FREE TIME 3 days a week for a couple hours. NO KIDS HOME!

totally Free! ALONE!

knowing me i'll probably waste my free time on blogging or something. but still it's a pretty exciting thought.

experiencing TOTAL FREEDOM after 11 years.

of course if i wasn't totally free. that would be ok too.

i woke up with a cold today. one snuffy nostril. and a sinus headache. LOVE THAT.

this is not my fave time of year for myself.

i love the weather and the scent of orange blossoms in the air. but other than that? it's crap for allergies and getting sick.

and i can't seem to avoid getting sick. WHAT IS THAT ABOUT?

anyway. good day.

and FYI i took all my pills today.

yay me.


Photobucket

10 comments:

Are You Serious! said...

♥ I'll have the twins in all day kindergarten next year and just ahve Livvy at home... I trying to figure out what I'll do with out the insane chaos they bring! :)

onehm said...

YAY you FOR SURE! :)
So glad that things are lining up for Pierce to get what he needs that's AWESOME.

Rebecca Irvine said...

What great news on his sight and hearing. So excited for you!

Supercool Hotmama said...

Woohoo for Free Preschool!

tammy said...

Yay! I heart my alone time so much. I actually start to miss them come Thursday or Friday.

lifewithquads said...

Yay for pill taking! Yay for most excellent test results! Double yay for alone time!! (and two exclamation points) but totally BOO! for seasonal allergies. I love the spring but hate the pollen. lol

KayDee said...

Yay for the freetime you will have next year:) I know I love mine.

Congrats on all the good things going on and I hope you feel better soon!

Anonymous said...

One stuffy nostril, I hate that! How does just ONE nostril get stuffy? Although I hate TWO stuffy nostrils even worse, I guess! I hope your cold gets better ASAP!

blah, blah by lindsey said...

i am feeling not so hot today too!

yay! for pierce and HOORAY for pre-school...i am jealous!

i am missing the orange blossoms out here in BFE

Tammy said...

Yeah for Pierce! Yeah for free time! Crappy for allergies ( I do not miss that from my Arizona days!)
Hate the stuffy nose on one side! What is worse is when you lay down on the other side and then it all goes to that side! It is a never ending battle of fun! Poor you!

Crazymama's RAD Followers

Get up and dance!


do you ever feel like............

do you ever feel like............