Thursday, March 5, 2009

random happenings on a thursday in March

Hmmm anything special going on today?

well...

-we did file our taxes. finally.

-I took the girls to singing group.

-I fed people pancakes for dinner.

-I started on a new blog topper.

~~

I super love the smell of the orange blossoms . Mesa smells FABULOUS this time of year. i drive with all the windows down so i can catch a whiff of the delight.

~~

Hope came up to me the other day and said ,"MOM, a bee is Chasing me! it wants the flowers on my dress!" (she was wearing a pink rose printed dress,and there was no bee to be seen but she thought for sure they would want her flowers.)

~~

after asking a couple kids a few times to empty the dishwasher this afternoon...

i casually announced that i was going to unload it, and they would "get to" load it for me.

Paxton came running upstairs, " I'll unload! I'll unload!" ( assuming he would be loading it if he didn't,since he was the last kid to do a chore. )

funny how well that worked for me . hee hee!

~~



Photobucket

3 comments:

Jamie said...

YEAH for taxes the refund any way, and no bees. Hope is too cute! I love those casual comments that make em come running.

blah, blah by lindsey said...

i seriously miss orange blossoms..everytime i drive into "town" i get a bit jealous!

tammy said...

Mmm...yeah...that is a fabulous smell. If you've never lived by them, you just don't understand.

Crazymama's RAD Followers

Get up and dance!


do you ever feel like............

do you ever feel like............