Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter finery 2009






the traditional just as we leave for church Easter shots.


you can see last year's shots here

were my Easter morning pics perfect?

NOPE.

but i will probably love them next year,

just like i love last years less than perfect pics.

Oh and my baby can now reach the drinking fountain all on his own now. to get water at church.

AND he sat nicely on a chair all by himself during sacrament meeting. which was a FAR CRY from his behavior at christmas time when he ran laps and went on the stage and turned off lights.

my baby is growing up.

sniff.

post signature

© 2009 crazymamaof6


4 comments:

sherry said...

I have poofy skirt envy. My girls did not match. but the baby had a cute bow. You know I like these imperfect shots. How fun would it be if they all smiled and looked at the camera at the same time? B-o-r-i-n-g.

janna said...

I love the girls skirts!!!

SuperCoolMom said...

They look great!

Laura said...

Gosh Julie they look amazing! So cute! They will remember how special and pretty they felt on Easter. All the effort is worth it.

Crazymama's RAD Followers

Get up and dance!


do you ever feel like............

do you ever feel like............