Monday, April 13, 2009

perspective


no deep thoughts on Easter today.

no pictures of kids in Easter dresses.

no fun filled Friday adventures from Mesquite wash.

nope. i was just looking at my blog. hits.

OH NO! here comes more whining. i mentioned to "hubtastic" that i ONLY had 66 hits today.

then looked to see how many people subscribe to my blog via google reader. 130.

his reply? "you mean to tell me you have a 130 subscribers that want to read all that crap you post? and what are you whining about , you had 66 visitors on your blog on Easter sunday?!"

yeah he keeps me real.

Oh and the Easter bunny brought me Rock Band 2.
WHOOHOOO!

i haven't had a chance to play yet. but i am pretty stoked about the opportunity.

i aim to catch up on my blogging, it will probably be a multiple post day. i know you love those!

commenting is on sporadically. so watch for it.

hope your Easter was DELIGHTFUL!


post signature

3 comments:

CassiB said...

I'm one of the ones that has google reader and I usually only click over if I'm gonna comment. That's like having 130 hits everyday! Plus the 66 you had. You rock and I love reading what you have to say.

Rebecca Irvine said...

I ran around the a crazy woman yesterday and never even had a chance to turn on my computer. I will need a nap today.

Threeundertwo said...

I usually just read posts through my Bloglines reader, but I promise to click over and comment more often!

Crazymama's RAD Followers

Get up and dance!


do you ever feel like............

do you ever feel like............