Friday, April 10, 2009

Mequite wash April 10,2009


we went to mesquite wash friday for April break with 'the Hubster's' fam.

his mom, sister, and brother came with their kids.

whee!

it was FREAKING PACKED this time. so we had to hike to our spot by the creek.

in flip flops, over rocks, carrying stuff. with Little kids. (ours without shoes)

i wasn't thrilled.

i like it easy, and i like it best when Lance does what i want.

he vetoed me.

we hiked

i was pissy.

it was that time of the month, and he's been teasing me. TOO MUCH!

attitude is everything. and my attitude was less than pleasant or compliant.

i had notions of bailing with the van and just going home.

i'd woken up that morning with my neck out, and my back still hurt from all the wall paper stripping and cleaning for bunko. and i was ON THE RAG.

i don't camp. i am not outdoorsy.

i was not thrilled.

and i couldn't even cuss freely about it because i wasn't with my own family. it was a strain.

here are the pictures.


the immature men had a little water fight (i snagged pictures from Wendy's blog)


My hubster kinda won.but they both got soaked.

Both Liberty(orange towel) and
Joy (yellow towel)
thought to take uncle matt on too, and came away crying.
Paxton had a filthy face in every picture
apparently napkins aren't important out of doors.



Peyton and Pierce companionably throwing rocks and playing with sticks.

Paxton too. with a dirty bumthe girls wore their new swim suits. Joy and Hope are so fair skinned we went for the rashguard look. they were stoked about the bikini , but they just get to wear them like underswimsuit bras
Pierce actually wore a swim suit. shocking.
last time he kept stripping down to his uniform.
Joy found a thing of string, and tied a rock to it. like a fishing pole.








post signature

© 2009 crazymamaof6

2 comments:

Are You Serious! said...

♥ That looks like a ton of fun! :)

sherry said...

I just bought my 12 and 10 yr olds rash guard suits with teeny bikinis. They make me nervous. I am afraid my 12 year old will take off the rash guard. Unfortunately, she fills that thing out all too well....

Crazymama's RAD Followers

Get up and dance!


do you ever feel like............

do you ever feel like............