Monday, April 20, 2009

where has the time gone? holidays past and future.

i'm making easter cookies today .

and the girls necklaces to go with their easter outfits. (fluffy skirts) I made bows on Saturday. lotsa bows to go with the delight.

since somehow i never got time to do that before Easter was over.

and now i am thinking about mothers day.

once again dreading that it's on a sunday. and dreaming of a fabulous gift.

i can't believe the end of school draws near. the end of year schedule came home from the 3rd grade. they have big plans every year. with the nest drop and other big projects.

when is teacher appreciation day/week?

what about secretary's day?
did i miss those this year?

if you know please inform me.

plus end of year teacher gifts. i need to get crackin' on those!

does time just Fly by for everyone else too?
it's killing me.

i don't know where my time goes.


people here are CRAZY and fighting like cats and dogs. SCREAMING. it's insane. is it a full moon? they must be tired.


well i get to go make lunch. have a rad day.

post signature

© 2009 crazymamaof6

4 comments:

Melody said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jamie said...

Oh You're good. I am never aware of teacher appriciation day. No fun stuff from this Mom. Mothers day and my Birthday are cloe and sometimes one and the same.mmhhhh what do I want??? I guess the question is what can I talk Mr L into....... Oh and what do I do for my Mom? Now the pressure is on.

tammy said...

Secretaries Day is Wed. Teacher Appreciation I think is May 5th. And Diaper Diva's b-day is May 11th!! The same as my mom's. We need to go out for that. I already got part of my mom's mother's day gift, but have no clue what to get my MIL. Guess I'll have to ask her.

Cara @ Gardenview Cottage said...

I want to see the bows. I bet they are fab-u-lous! Just like you♥ Time has flown by. I'm not ready for school to be out. I need more time!!!!! (for my self of course)

Crazymama's RAD Followers

Get up and dance!


do you ever feel like............

do you ever feel like............