Friday, May 1, 2009

crazymama's movie review-Xmen Origins:WOLVERINE



Hot date tonight to see the new 'X-men origins:WOLVERINE'


LOVED it.

holy Crap! Hugh Jackman is darn sexy!

especially when he became wolverine,

(meaning he didn't have clothes on!)

RrrwarR!

that right there, made it for me.

no really it was darn good. lots of action. interesting storyline. a little love interest. twists in the plot.

what is not to love?

ok honestly i could do without the ladies in the theater whistling whenever Wolverine was either undressed, or had a nice ab shot. not that i didn't enjoy that myself but is it necessary to whistle?


it's like the teen girls screaming during 17 again, (oh wait, that was me) or when Edward came on screen in Twilight (ooops me again). ok i guess it's only annoying when i'm not participating in the vocal appreciation of the attractive on screen male.

so i guess if i see it again , i'm SO JOINING IN!

did you see it yet?

what did you think of the FAT GUY with the butt hanging out the front of his shirt? ewww.

and help me out , who is that guy supposed to be? what marvel character? hmmm?

OH i figured it out. it was this guy.... Here


i liked it! all of it!

(except the excessively fat man, with the short shirt. THAT was some serious hangy crotch fat.)


once again. i wouldn't say this was a kid show. i'm not taking my kids anyway.

it was violent. and apparently there was some cussing that i didn't catch. (what does that say about me? never mind! keep it to yourself. you love me anyway, admit it!)

yup! so i liked WOLVERINE.

P.S. if you go make sure you stay to watch the scene after the credits. but warning you now, they are excessively long and i almost peed my pants waiting to see it, but i KNEW there was going to be something to see. MY ADVICE? if you find yourself in that position, run and take a leak during the credits, you'll have more than enough time to go and come back to see the short scene afterward.

but that's just my opinion.


WHAT WAS YOUR OPINION OF THE MOVIE?

isn't Hugh Jackman totally lick-able? YUMMY!


and these guys were pretty hot too.

Liev Schreiber

Taylor Kitsch


post signature

© 2009 crazymamaof6

4 comments:

Jen said...

Good to know about the credits at the end. I always have to pee after a movie! Happy May Day to you as well. I have to admit, I've never heard of this holiday until my daughter celebrated it in pre-school this week. She made something for the neighbor and everything. Ya, I'm a bit sheltered or something :)

Anonymous said...

I heard it sucked!!! But I will go see it anyway...you know for Hugh Jackman :) Good to know about the credits, I will remember that.

onehm said...

HMMMMM....I'm so excited to go. We'll see if it happens, but I'm really dying now. And YES, HJ is HOT. I am loving the oodles of eye candy in this post. Thank you.

Daisygirl said...

thanks for the review we are hoping to see it in the next couple weeks!!! He is hunktabulous!

Crazymama's RAD Followers

Get up and dance!


do you ever feel like............

do you ever feel like............