Saturday, May 2, 2009

When life get's you down, you know what you gotta do?

Just keep swimming. (you know like Dory in Finding Nemo.)

HERE YOU GO- watch it!


it will give you a little faith that you can SURVIVE THIS.

whatever your "this" is.

whether it's....

  • cancer.
  • a crappy long term ailment.
  • unemployment.
  • depression.
  • pregnancy.
  • infertility.
  • getting a degree of any kind (whether it's you or your husband) ,while you have a family at home and all the responsibilities that comes with it.
  • feeling eternally poor.
  • marital strife
  • or just an afternoon with a pack of idiots playing in the mud again.

all you have to do is keep on keeping on!

you can do it.

you can survive.

this too shall pass!

attitude is everything.

you aren't alone. you are loved. you can do this.


YOU ARE A SURVIVOR!


all you have to do is....
JUST KEEP SWIMMING.


i just thought someone might need this reminder today.

i need this reminder and today i'm only dealing with the muddy pack of idiots.


just keep swimming, swimming, swimming, just keep SWIMMING!


if you are dealing with anything that you are struggling with ,

how about some HUGS for you!

(((((HUGS)))))

feel better yet?

crank it up. watch it again. sing along! repeat as needed!

post signature

© 2009 crazymamaof6

11 comments:

KayDee said...

Thanks:) Hugs back to you! I hope the rest of your weekend is better!

I have been dealing with grease monkies in my carport tring to fix and put my car back together! Having no car to go anywhere really makes me cranky!

Jamie said...

Look me and my Sista leaving ya some love back to back. Thanks for the hug:) Mud, why are we supossed to let them play in it ????

Devri said...

Thanks hubby is at a stake leadership meeting, me and the kids went to Monsters vs. Aleins...
I needed this post!!

just keep swimming!

Sweet Notations said...

I needed that and I will pass it on to my daughter who had a pretty rough day. Its hard to watch your kids hurt. If only you could take their bad life experiences away!!!!

Eliza said...

Thanks Jules what a nice pick me up!!!

Jen said...

Thanks! I needed this reminder!!

tammy said...

Sometimes that's all we can do is just keep swimming. I love Dory.

Libby said...

Thanks Julie! I was just telling my sweet hubby all of my many ailments and how I'm sick of them all-and then I just clicked on your blog. You rock girl. See you Tues.

DEANNA said...

WOHOO LADY. GREAT INSPIRATION FOR ME TODAY AS MY LITTLE CRUMB-SNATCHERS ARE AT EACH OTHERS' THROATS AND REALLY, I AM NOT SURE I WOULD STOP THEM IF THEY CHOKED HARDER AND HARDER AND STARTED TURNING PURPLE.. HMMMM SWIM KIDDOS SWIM!!

Ruth Anne said...

Just so you know, I have been singing this all freakin day!!!

Just like a lot of people, I am feeling so overwhelmed, none of the least is the uncertainty of my baby. But this song is so fitting.

I love your attitude it is contagious, thanks.

And hey, I got through today.

blah, blah by lindsey said...

i needed that!! thanks ((hugs))

Crazymama's RAD Followers

Get up and dance!


do you ever feel like............

do you ever feel like............