Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Fanfreakingtastic fun with my fave girls.

My fave girls...

<span class=

meet Lindsey and Jenny.


This is who I'm talking about all the time.

when i mention my fave girls.


OH they are FABULOUS!


we've been friends for SO LONG.

(pre high school)

about 4 years ago(?) we finally reconnected again

after High school/singles ward/getting married.

We started going to lunch once a week.

and they have been my fave girls since.

this has been a hard year for our lunches,

with the economy, and tight budgets ,distance,

and time just seems to go faster now,

we haven't gone as much as we'd like.

some months we only see each other at bunko.

we play bunko in the same groups

(because they invited me,i'm so lucky!)

but tonight.

we had a super spur of the moment evening out.

(Lindsey was in town and called to go out for dessert )

we were SO GIDDY!


it was FANFREAKINGTASTIC!

my face hurt , my sides ached,

there was a moment there Pepsi almost shot out of my nose. (i could feel the burn)

and i almost peed my pants MORE THAN ONCE.

and i may have snorted once.

it was that good.

HOLY CRAP!

i love these girls.

the history. the memories. the stories.

it doesn't get any better.

there is something so Rad about telling a story,

and they know the people and the background

and they can laugh about whatever it is with me.

They totally get where i'm coming from with that little bit of highschool drama with the boy flirting talk.

Lindsey witnessed it when it happened first hand.

It was so fun!

thanks girls for the fun night out.

spur of the moment ROCKS!

I SO NEEDED THAT!


seriously, it was a GOOD TIME!


P.S. I'm kinda glad Pierce lost my car keys,

so we all got to ride together , that made it even more fun!



the family did find my keys while i was gone. thank goodness.

but Lance's are still missing. WTH?

post signature

© 2009 crazymamaof6

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's such a cute picture!!! Girls nights out are always theraputic, glad you guys had a good time!!!!

tammy said...

That's exactly the way I feel about my best friends from high school. I don't get to see them enough :(

Andrea said...

CUTE pic of Jen & Lindsey! Sometimes you just NEED a spontaneous night out with the girls! Sounds like a fun night!

Jen said...

LOL it was soooo much fun!! I almost peed myself too and forever will snort at the quote "fat is NOT a size!" sooo much fun and even funner that it was spur of the moment, we haven't had one of those in FOREVER!!

blah, blah by lindsey said...

i was so surprised you both were able to come with such short notice...i don't remember the last time i laughed that hard. it put me is such a good mood :)

loves

ps..so glad you found your keys but it was funner riding together even though my car is sick

sherry said...

They are fun girls. It has been a long time since I have been out with my actual HS friends. One of them popped over to my blog to say she reads it once....that's as close as I get.Sad.

Crazymama's RAD Followers

Get up and dance!


do you ever feel like............

do you ever feel like............