Saturday, May 9, 2009

my greatest blessings in life...call me Mother

My 6 reasons I love being the Mama.
(from left to right)

In every family there is a favorite. my kids always want to know who it is, and why. so i list it for them, like this.....



#1. Peyton- I love him the most because he is the first. he trained me for the others with jaundice, colic,ear infections,my first to break a bone, and the first to go to school he has taught me almost all i know and broken me in for the others. as a baby he loved to be with people, he was friendly and loved to go. he's smart ,he loves to learn. he is the perfect oldest brother. he is always sweet to babies. he is responsible. he is thoughtful.

#2. Liberty- I love her the most because she looks just like me (and acts like me too). She is the oldest girl. she loves all things girly, she loves to look pretty. she is still willing to match the other girls, she lets me do her hair up in bows even when most girls her age would refuse. She is talented and artistic. she loves to do things for other people. she is the most helpful kid in the family. she loves to serve others. I admire her self confidence.

#3. Paxton-I love him the most because he is just like his dad.
He's the strongest. He tries his best in all that he decides to do. He is sensitive and loving, he is friendly and loyal. he is adorable with dimples and curly hair. he loves to be like Peyton, he is nice to girls. he is social. he is energetic.

#4. Joy- I love her the best because she is entertaining!
She is one of a kind, she's hilarious, she's intelligent. she knows what she wants. she is a natural leader. she is loves deeply. She cares for all living things. she is empathetic. she loves to be cute. she is boy crazy. she has my personality. Her name suits her. she keeps people smiling. She is FAAAANNNNCCY!

#5. Hope- I love her the most because she loves to be near me.
she is my Blue eyed baby. She is sweet and loving. she is petite. she's quiet . she is observant. she is shy. she plays well with others, she is sought after by siblings, and friends. she brings balance to our home. she is my baby girl.she loves pretty things.

#6. Pierce- I love Him the most because he was meant to be mine.
he is strong willed, determined, and brave. he has no fear. he knows what he wants . he loves his siblings. he is tough. he dishes it out AND he can take it. he is a cuddler. he teaches me patience daily. he's taught me to let go of of the things that aren't important. he keeps me on my toes. he does it his way and always has , even from the very beginning.



these are my greatest blessings in life.

These little people ARE MY LIFE!

and i wouldn't have it any other way.

~~

i had a helluva day. Saturday was my worst day in weeks, maybe months.

but i'm not blogging about it.

I know if i don't post it , i won't remember it .

Already the details are fuzzy.

Sometimes my mom brain is a blessing.

today it's an advantage that i can't remember every little thing.

~~

here are the mothers day cards i made for the hubtastic's primary class.

i just swapped out the picture for one of each of the kids in his class.

this one is Hope's .

I used 2 different kits from here



I hope you have a TRULY DELIGHTFUL mothers day.

i'll be sure to let you know how mine turns out. ;)

i wanna hear how yours is too.

post signature

© 2009 crazymamaof6


flag pictures courtesy of ONEHM

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love this post!!!! I am going to have to be a copy cat and do this on my blog.
I hope your day is great.
Happy Mothers Day!!!!

blah, blah by lindsey said...

i love reading about your kids.

those gifts are fantastic!!!

hope your day is great..you deserve it :)

Piper said...

seriously. I never thought I could totally dig someone I met on the internet. Then along came YOU!!!!!! I think you are great, wise, strong, patient, and most of all FUNNY!!
I hope you have a wonderful Mother's Day!!!! I love you and I hope you know it!!!!

jayna said...

this is a great post crazymama! loved reading it. how amazing you are to me. congrats on being mother of the year!! lol. i loved that video! ;)

Lori Thompson said...

That made me cry! That was so wonderful! Thanks for sharing! HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY TO YOU GF!!!

Amy said...

Julie that's beautiful. It brought tears to my eyes. I think you're an amazing mom. All that you've been through over the last few years and you've kept it together. You need to copy that and give it to your kiddos when their older. Happy Mom's Day.

crystal said...

Well, sister, I feel yer pain about The Worst Day Ever. I think I'm in the trenches with you, and it sucks! I hope you're doing ok and all is well.

Remember that I love ya and whether you want to or not...we're friends for life.

The Mother's Day post is the best I've read today, so thanks. Your my mom-hero.
xoxo

Wendy Phelps said...

Awwww! I loved this post. Very very sweet. I love, love, love the cards you made for Lance's class. You will be hearing from the moms who got one. They are going to keep those forever. Very creative and thoughtful.

Crazymama's RAD Followers

Get up and dance!


do you ever feel like............

do you ever feel like............