Monday, May 4, 2009

stuff i love today.

i was all prepped for some blitching. about OMF -

Oldest Matriarch in the Family day (aka mothers day) but that will keep for another day. don't worry it will come.

but i just realized I LOVE a wide assortment of stuff/life's little pleasures. so I'm listing them today. just a few things in no particular order.

I love...

  • reading my archives.seriously fun to read glimpses into what was going on at that time in my life
  • my new songs on my playlist (1-15 are new to this playlist, but not necessarily new)turn off the shuffle thing and enjoy
  • reading in bed, next to my hubtastic reading in bed.
  • the quiet that is possible on a Monday morning. (only 2 kids home it's substantially quieter)
  • that Hope kindly corrects Pierce (telling him his upside down, unzipped back pack doesn't work and helping him fix it is TOO CUTE)
  • the girls grown-up Up do's yesterday for church.
  • cute matching kids. mine, yours, i can appreciate the thought and effort that goes into that. i notice it. and LOVE IT
  • new clothes for me. yep! i may not be some hot young thang anymore, but i can dress nicely and feel good in new clothes. i'm not holding out for some unattainable ideal before i get new clothes, i wanna look as good as i can no matter what size jeans i'm wearing.
  • that the girls demand a bow everyday.
OK that's all i can come up with right about now.

Yeah especially now that Pierce dumped a bag full of cut up watermelon into a decorative Christmas bucket for his own personal consumption and convenience of transport. LOVE THAT!

happy monday! hope yours is RAD.

post signature

© 2009 crazymamaof6

4 comments:

Webb Family said...

I love your love list!
Can't wait to see you tomorrow night.

tammy said...

I saw the cutest bows today and thought of you.

Great list.

Do you get bunko two nights this week? That is some hapiness.

blah, blah by lindsey said...

love the laying in bed reading!!

great list :)

Ruth Anne said...

My mom took me shopping and I love it. I didn't lose any weight or anything, but I sure feel more sexier.

I can't believe how cute your girls are with their bows. I just didn't start early enough.

Crazymama's RAD Followers

Get up and dance!


do you ever feel like............

do you ever feel like............