Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Quote Worthy?

I have a magnet on the fridge I'd forgotten about, until my 7 year old started quoting it daily..."There is no real need to do housework. After a few years it doesn't get any worse." ~Quentin Crisp.


i had these two gems on FB last night...



"Just because you shut the door, doesn't mean the rules change!"

~ Crazymamaof6

about the kids sneaking and watching TV after bedtime in the basement. argh!


"Dinner served late, is better than a dinner never served."

~ Crazymamaof6




"Housework is a treadmill from futility to oblivion with stop offs at tedium and counter productivity."
-- Erma Bombeck


"My theory on housework is, if the item doesn't multiply, smell, catch on fire or block the refrigerator door, let it be. No one cares. Why should you?"
-- Erma Bombeck


"Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring." ~ Marilyn Monroe.

I've never been boring and I'm far from perfect. AWESOME!

“I think the quality of sexiness comes from within. It is something that is in you or it isn't and it really doesn't have much to do with breasts or thighs or the pout of your lips.” ~Sophia Loren

It's never too late to learn this one. for me anyway.

post signature

© 2010 crazymamaof6

5 comments:

Cecily R said...

I think I like your dinner quote the best. I'm thinking we're having peanut butter cups for dinner tonight, by the way. Hey, there's protein in peanut butter!!

DEANNA said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE QUOTES OF ALL KINDS. MOST ESPECIALLY, ERMA BOMBECKS. SHE KNEW IT ALL I TELL YA!

Chinny and Poom said...

Geesh. You just made me nervous. I have a magnet on the side of my coffee maker that say's. "Coffee first, then your mundane bulls@#!" It never dawned on me that my kids would and could eventually read this. Time to take it down. :)

Daisygirl said...

I so ♥♥♥ the Marilyn Monroe quote! Great stuff there!

blah, blah by lindsey said...

so eating at 8pm is not a good thing?

Crazymama's RAD Followers

Get up and dance!


do you ever feel like............

do you ever feel like............