Friday, May 28, 2010

Little known facts and boxes of crap...

so, as the kids got in the van today for the last time this year, after the last day of school, they told me how the rest of their day went.


Peyton got in and announced ," i got a snow cone! and we were saying , "Hey babe, to the girls"

Joy got in and said, "i got a Popsicle and played in the water."

and then Hope chimed in, " I got a box of crap!"

Peyton corrected her ,"you got a box of stuff".

"NOPE it's CRAP! stuff can be called crap and it's all mine!"


Paxton is digging on his mohawk
and rocked his tie dyed shirt the 3rd graders did last week.

Liberty was late to the van because her friend was saying goodbye.

Pierce was all set to go see Sex and the City 2 tonight.

and here i am with Lauri and Jen, i kept snapping pics. we were seeing spots by the time i got a decent one. LOL! it was a super fun night out.

little known fact? Lauri and Jen are both girls i've met from blogging. yep, blog friends can turn into real life friends

post signature

© 2010 crazymamaof6

10 comments:

tammy said...

Love it! Can't wait to see the movie.

Piper said...

Hooray! You were with my jen!!!! I'm so jealous you all got to go!

andrea said...

Fun times.....question: why is Joy in a real chair in your van? My kids would think that was the most awesome thing ever!

Crazymamaof6 said...

Andrea, the rocking chair was back there from taking it to the drive in. we live around the block from the school so pretty much anything goes. dang kids should walk but i pick up.

Daisygirl said...

I love boxes of crap! Sounds like everyone had a great last day of school!
Love Paxton's mohawk...freakin awesome!

Jenifer said...

I think the picture turned out great! But I'm still seeing spots! hahaha. It was fun to see you again. LOVED the movie!

Carie said...

Blog friends can turn into real friends...are you trying to tell me something?
Be careful what you ask for because it just might come true
but I have my doubts.
Ha

Carie said...

OH and HEY, I just read your comments after I left mine of course, when in Hell do you ever comment in the comments?
Now I'm super dooper jealous.
And to think I thought I knew you so well.
Apparently Not.

Lesa Antone said...

OMG! You crack me up!! I only have 2 kids and am outta my freakin mind! Of course, to my credit, they are now teenagers, which is automatically like having 2 kids x 6!

Scary thing for you is that that would make 36 kids for you come teenage years! (I'll keep you in my prayers! haha)

Crazymamaof6 said...

Carie. you are too funny! i don't often comment back in the comments, i usually email but it was explanation worthy.

Crazymama's RAD Followers

Get up and dance!


do you ever feel like............

do you ever feel like............