Wednesday, June 23, 2010

i'd like to make this clear...


just so you know...if i'm wearing a dress, it doesn't mean i'm dressed up. and complimenting me in my dress won't make me want to get a new windshield but thanks for that anyway random windshield guy. gold star for trying to be a smooth talking salesman. but for future reference it might have been more effective if you didn't stare at my cleavage while you talked to me.


Just so you know...if i do a focus group for something i usually leave sold on that item and want to buy it. if that something comes in the color combo Pink and black it's almost a MUST HAVE item. including but not limited to a Taser gun. the only thing holding me back is the $350 price tag.


just so you know...extra sleep didn't make my headache go away.


just so you know... i feel totally disconnected from the world when my phone won't load Fb all stinkin' day. sorta pathetic. but it's been killin' me.


Just so you know...i apparently drive a kidnapper van. yeah. i felt cool enough when it was mistaken as a school van but kidnapper van is so much cooler. i mean uncool.



post signature

© 2010 crazymamaof6

4 comments:

tammy said...

When did you get mistaken for a kidnapper van??

I hate those windshield guys. I know everyone needs to make a living, but they bug.

onehm said...

No one stares at my cleavage these days...but I did have a little boy point to my gigantic stomach and say "What is THAT??"
But I don't think that he was trying to sell me a windshield...

Anonymous said...

Just so you know…an investment in an “I’m Up Here” T-shirt has good returns for just such occasions: http://www.teesnthings.com/im-up-here-short-sleeve-t-shirt.aspx

Sarah said...

dresses in summer in AZ are an absolute must. i've NEVER been a skirt or dress girl, but after i discovered how much cooler they were than even a pair of shorts, skirts/dresses were all i'd wear in the summer.

that, is, the 2 summer i lived there. don't really need them anymore. plus a lot of them i gave away b/c they're now too small. stupid rain.

Crazymama's RAD Followers

Get up and dance!


do you ever feel like............

do you ever feel like............