Monday, June 14, 2010

"Joy to the world" thinks 8 is great!



Joy turned 8 yesterday!

Photobucket

She was baptized and confirmed a member of the church by her Dad.


Photobucket



Photobucket

I was there. I sang a song with my 3 girls.

( which might come back to bite me if and when the bishops wife succeeds in blackmailing me into singing at church during sacrament meeting with the girls. *groan*)


Photobucket



Joy's siblings were there too! they line up in age order automatically for a photo op. always.

Photobucket
the after party was fabulous.

the Hubs cleaned all day with the big kids while i took the little kids shopping with me for last minute stuff, and Joy hung out with my mom.

we had taco salad. and cake. as evidenced here.

Joy thought it was a great day.

as always I'm just glad it's over.

4 down 2 to go.


post signature

© 2010 crazymamaof6

11 comments:

Mamarazzi said...

awesome...i adore her dress.

tammy said...

Love it. Love the dress, love the cake, love that your kids line up in order - all of it! Congrats Joy!

Carie said...

Well what a perfect title for her blog when she is older "Joy to the world"
I would thank you for that if u were my mother!

onehm said...

:) Glad that it was such a super day. She deserved it. And I bet the singing was rad!

jayna said...

looks so fun!! she's darling!! wish i was closer, because i could make all your baptism cakes. what can i say, i've got a great recipe.

j

Crazymamaof6 said...

Carie that is so funny!
Joy already has a blog, her blog name? joy to the world.

of course it was all her idea, as she used to refer to herself as that.

Crazymamaof6 said...

@ Jayna! that would be so fun.
i went with this one because it was her birthday too, otherwise it would have been a tasteful white on white one.

@ Tammy- thanks lady!

@ Mamarazzi-it was what was in her size and cheap. luckily it was just my style.

@ Onehm- Ha , rad. ;)

Lori Thompson said...

how wonderful! She's looks so beautiful! Great photos!

Laura said...

Congrats to you and to Joy! I have to admit I was so glad when Jacob's baptism was over (didn't realize that he and Joy were the same age) its a lot of work.

Everyone looked great and Joy's dress is so perfect! I love love it!

janna said...

Pretty girl on her special day!!!



(love your top)

Carie said...

WoW comments to everyone, you must be super duper bored, or just happy to finally have computer time!

Crazymama's RAD Followers

Get up and dance!


do you ever feel like............

do you ever feel like............