Tuesday, August 24, 2010

I quit before I began.

Yesterday I had an offer from Joy to be my personal assistant. Ya know, fetch me drinks, be my helper, run errands for me.

she offered since I was sick in bed with a super delightful combo of morning sickness, head cold and a slight case of the stomach flu.

It was so awesome I'm hoping maybe today I'll sprout a nostril cold sore and a zit in my ear. OH and pink eye. I mean why the heck not?

it's happened before.

This always happens when I'm pregnant, my immune system goes out the window and it all piles up.

I'm just SOOOOOOOOOOOOO GLAD I dropped my fall classes last week.

Imagine me starting the semester yesterday, with all that going on, PLUS 3 kids home sick in bed with the vomit flu.

Yup glad I quit before I began.


super extra special thanks to the friend who just dropped dinner by last night too.

Seriously so great. if she would have called first to offer I would have said , "no, we are fine." but when it came down to it I needed the help and was glad she didn't ask before, she just did it. because it was AWESOME and we weren't all that fine. ;)

Thanks Cyndy!


in case you didn't know, I have awesome friends.


and luckily today it's just morning sickness again (which lasts all day and peaks mid afternoon well into the evening) and this darn head cold.

Darn it, my assistant is gone to school. who is gonna fetch my beverage?


there is always the devil , Pierce. He's great for getting me drinks.

he just came up and admired "our floating baby" and " his lime head." (it's as big as a lime this week).

Pierce is hoping for a boy baby.

post signature

© 2010 crazymamaof6

1 comments:

DEANNA said...

SOOO ANY NAMES YET?

JUST A THOUGHT... BECAUSE SOMEONE TOLD ME THAT I NEEDED TO DO THIS.. AND SINCE THERE ARE NO MORE CRUMBSNATCHERS IN THE MAKING IN THIS NECK OF THE WOODS...

YOU SHOULD GO FOR A "JUSTICE"

SINCE YOU HAVE A LIBERTY... JUSTICE SHALL WATCH OVER LIBERTY FOR ALL.

YEAH.. SOMEONE PUSHED US TO TRY FOR A LIBERTY.... IT AIN'T GONNA HAPPEN.. JUST A THOUGHT TO PONDER WHILE YOU PUKE!

Crazymama's RAD Followers

Get up and dance!


do you ever feel like............

do you ever feel like............