Tuesday, September 7, 2010

like a trail of ants...

the kids hauled boxes from the house to the moving trailer. They kept up a nice pace hauling boxes from the pile by the front door. The hubs stood there and handed the right size box to each kid and they cleared the pile in no time. and were excited to do it.

moving with bigger kids to help is SO much easier. as opposed to moving with a herd of little kids. last time we moved only a couple kids were very useful but this time? all 6 can haul boxes. AWESOME.

last week I was in bed nauseous and not much help in the moving prep. So I directed Liberty what to pack for me. she did awesome. I really appreciate all the help she's been.

we still don't have keys to the rental. The computer system was down Friday and we haven't been 100% approved yet. (I might be starting to panic a little) but we made decent headway packing. and instead of rushing back and forth we could keep a steady pace up just packing , sorting and purging.

Grandma (the Hubs mom) kept the kiddies all day Saturday and again on labor day.

I haven't been super productive, I've been sick every other day. which comes from the awesomeness of morning sickness and moving. the hubs has had to take up the slack which he does so well, and I haven't put up much of a fight on doing it my way.

super bonus? all the sitting packing, and being on my feet is making some awesome swollen ankles. gotta love cankles.

With the pictures off the walls, plants packed away and decorations put in boxes, pretty quickly our home has transformed into just a house.

today i feel blessed to have a hubs who picks up the slack when i can't do it all, and kids who haul boxes like a trail of ants, rushing along enjoying the work.


now if we could just get those stinkin' keys.

or find out this isn't the house for us, and move on to finding another one. either way. let's get this show on the road.

post signature

© 2010 crazymamaof6

4 comments:

onehm said...

GOOD LUCK!! Glad you are seeing the bright side!

Jenn Toon said...

Hang in there! You'll be in your new place and holding a new baby sooner than you know it! HUGS!

Jenni said...

I hope you videod that.....because I bet it was cute and a good memory! :) K---can you tell that I can ONLY get on your blog when I am on my hubs computer? Mine is too slow and shuts down whenever I attempt to get on your blog....but I will try to keep up whenever I can! :)

Mamarazzi said...

ugh...i feel for ya, i hate moving but moving while cooking a baby must super suck.

Crazymama's RAD Followers

Get up and dance!


do you ever feel like............

do you ever feel like............