Wednesday, October 6, 2010

It's good to be Queen!


GUESS WHO was just crowned QUEEN FOR THE DAY on "Dandelion Wishes" ?

that would be ME! CRAZYMAMAOF6! (SQUEAL IN DELIGHT!)

I hafta admit I'm completely flattered.

Mamarazzi is one of my fave blog/facebook friends. It's like I totally know her though we've never met. She's one that I'd go visit out of state. and likewise she's welcome in my home anytime.

wanna check me out in all my queenly glory?

click on the button.


or right here just in case the button link is broken

and for those stopping by from Mamarazzi's blog, feel free to get your frosty beverage, pop some corn, sit down, and peruse to your hearts content.

I've been blogging for 3+ years now, So there is lots to read and it runs the gamut... from the fabulous ups to the nitty gritty downs.

I'll warn ya now, I'm more real than fluff. I'm a fan of the word RAD and I have an obsession with matchy matchy kids.

If you can accept me for myself and if you like what you read, feel free to follow me here and on my Crazymamaof6 FB fan page.

I love to make new blog friends, (especially the kind that comment.)

Thanks Mamarazzi for crowning me queen for the day and If you hopped over from "Dandelion Wishes"...Thanks for stopping by!

I hope you have a FABULOUS DAY!

P.S.

if you are one of my followers or regular lurkers leave a little comment love over at Dandelion Wishes. and see which posts were deemed worthy of linking up, how I answered a few fab questions and see ME in all my queenly glory.

post signature

© 2010 crazymamaof6

10 comments:

Mamarazzi said...

woo hoo...i am thrilled to have you be the FIRST Queen for the Day and super excited that you are like me and just want to get back to the good old days of blogging when women supported each other and COMMENTED on each other's blogs.

It's been totally RAD watching your kids grow up over the last 3+ years and i adore you!!

truly!

Enjoy your day...i hope it is filled with lots of commenting goodness!

Mamarazzi said...

oh and i love your little intro, so YOU!!

Susie said...

Congratulations on your feature! I hope you enjoy your day on the throne:-) Hee, hee, hee:-)

Evelyn @ Hanging by a Silver Lining said...

SEVEN KIDS??!? Yup! I totaly bow down to you! And rabbit poop ice?! You are a lady after my own heart. Long live the Queen!

jayna said...

yes, long live the queen. you know i love ya! posted a comment on mamarazzis blog, so i thought i would post it here for you...

so fun that crazymamaof6 (soon to be 7) is queen for a day here!! she, like jen who posted above, is a dear friend of mine! i love her and all of her majesty. what a fun way to highlight people!

you sure make that crown look good!! hugs,

Tracy said...

Congrats!! you should be queen of the year. Have a great day.

LaVonne said...

Hello, Queenie ;) Nice to "meet" you. I am visiting from Mamarazzi. How fun. Can't wait to peek around here and learn more. 7 Kids? Wow!!!! I only have one and she is all I feel like I can handle. LOL.

Blessings to you!

LaVonne

Forgetfulone said...

Hello, Your Royal Highness! I'm glad Mamarazzi has featured you so I could find you. I need to go to bed, but I want to read more! Lovin' your blog!

Sami said...

I am totally not one of those lurky bloggers who read and don't comment. Stalking is creepy. So, be careful what you wished for!
Rad is a totally underappreciated word. I have recently been trying to bring back the word "dude". I think I'm the only person who completely loves that word. Probably for good reason.
Congrats on your day!

shortmama said...

7 kids and you manage to make them matchy matchy?! You are superwoman!

Crazymama's RAD Followers

Get up and dance!


do you ever feel like............

do you ever feel like............