Thursday, October 7, 2010

I'm off to.....rustle up a jello cup.

I am dying to see "Life as we know it".

and to hit the Olive Garden for Never ending pasta bowl. I'm hoping they have pumpkin cheesecake now too. This is one time of year the dessert first theory isn't the best idea. so I usually get it "to-go".


I'm craving Jello. right now, at 1:30 am. I just woke up to, ahem, go 'potty' and thought I'd post.

I discovered...if i go to bed at 2 am, I won't have to wake up to go potty in the middle of the night.


I thought it was almost genius until the hubs reminded me this notion is odd since if I nap during the day, my bladder wakes me within an hour with the urge...hmmm. I guess it isn't fool proof.


if I go run errands. I have to go before I leave the house. as soon as I walk into the store. and again at the next destination. (i'm afraid i've mentioned this issue before) and yet...the kids and the hubs actually ask if I can hold it 'til we get home. HA! that would be no.

I'll admit it's making my outings shorter and yet longer at the same time.


or cancelling them all together.

i left tonight with the intention to hit the pharmacy and then the store. but decided to bag it after the pharmacy and beverage run because i once again had to go.

seriously? I PASSED UP SHOPPPING ALONE? i was FREE and didn't go because i had to pee?

yup.


well i'm gonna go see if i can rustle up a jello cup. and it's just about time for bed. (2 am)

have a fab Thursday.






post signature

© 2010 crazymamaof6

6 comments:

tammy said...

I want to see that movie too.

Laura said...

I am really excited for that movie too but I have to say I saw the Social Network last night (as the other didn't open till tonight) and I loved it very much. It would be hard to beat! One of the best this year, especially if you love facebook, nerdy programmers and watching really smart people who don't always have social skills! Loved it!

Cynthia said...

Ha! Good for YOU for making the kids wait on YOU to 'go'. Turn about is fair play!

Thanks for visiting my blog. You might want to check it out today since I have a little recipe for Jello (and real dessert) on there that you might want to try. Good timing on my part I guess.

Sami said...

Giving up shopping alone?! That's like a cardinal sin! I think that problem gets worse the more kids you have. For example...when I was carrying my first, I never woke up in the middle of the night to pee. With my fourth, it was no less than 2 times, and usually 3 times. Good thing they're worth it, eh?!

shortmama said...

omg pumpkin cheesecake...I just died!

Admin said...

Hehe, I like your story... I really didn't enjoy the small bladder that comes with being prego either. But I can't believe you passed up shopping alone because of it! Lol. ;)

Crazymama's RAD Followers

Get up and dance!


do you ever feel like............

do you ever feel like............