Sunday, November 14, 2010

play along. it's fun.

have you ever wondered....?

I have, now i'm asking you. play along. it's fun.


are you the moth or the flame?



does beauty fade or get better with age?



did you know there is such a thing as pumpkin pie pop tarts? (i think i need to hunt some of those down and try them!)


Have you read the Harry Potter series? seen the movies?


What about the Twilight series, read it?? seen the Movies?



How do you holiday shop? online, early? last minute? stretch it out all year long? or in one fell swoop?


what is your favorite-

candy bar?

dessert?

beverage?


Are you doing Christmas cards this year?


what about Family pictures?


~~

now my answers, in case you want to know.



are you the moth or the flame? someone asked this on FB , i answered that i was the Flame, people are drawn to me.



does beauty fade or get better with age?

I really think depends on the person. then there are people like me who now know they were darn cute back in the day, but had no clue. darn it.

I love this quote that I bought in vinyl .

"If you are confident, then you are beautiful"
I always lacked self confidence (even when i was a hottie in High school.) I often rely on false confidence now, but i want my kids to remember if they are confident they are beautiful and to remember that

“Life's not about fitting in; it's about standing out”



did you know there is such a thing as pumpkin pie pop tarts? (I think I need to hunt some of those down and try them!) I saw an ad on my sidebar and I am gonna try them out. i'll let you know if i do.


Have you read the Harry Potter series? seen the movies?

yup i read them all. and have seen all the movies so far at the midnight showing. until this one coming out this week. the hubs is taking the big boys for Peyton's 12th birthday. (he will turn 12 Friday)


What about the Twilight series, read it?? seen the Movies?

read them all, and every outtake available. saw all the movies so far (even though books made into movies are never as good)




How do you holiday shop? online, early? last minute? stretch it out all year long? or in one fell swoop?

i like to shop in person. i can't start too early or I over buy. and i usually bang out a load of it on black Friday. although some items are worth buying before the sales just to ensure i get the sizes and styles i want.

what is your favorite-

candy bar? Milky way or Reeses PB cups.

dessert? depends on the season. Pumpkin cheese cake in the fall. Homemade texas sheet cake year round. new york cheesecake with strawberries or cherry's any time I'm out.


beverage? Ice water with extra ice.


Are you doing Christmas cards this year? nope. maybe an Ecard IF we do pictures. don't get me wrong I'd LOVE to have triple fold extra heavy pearl finished paper Christmas cards go out. but it's not happening.


what about Family pictures? perhaps. but only from my Brother in Law ( he retouches everyone) and seriously I enjoy looking my BEST even if it's only imaginary.


in other news.

i have this week-

- to get Halloween taken down and put up Christmas.

-to get a grip on the fact that my firstborn will be turning 12.




post signature

© 2010 crazymamaof6

4 comments:

Daisygirl said...

Fabulous questions and answers...I would so be the flame and for me beauty got better with age....5 years ago my answer would have been totally different!

Love the Twilight Series can't wait for Dec 4th ....I think its the 4th for the dvd to come out!

Ive got the tree up, not decorated yet but up!

Mama T. said...

I'm the flame, baby!
Beauty lasts forever.
Pop tarts are the bomb no matter the flavor. Easy for breakfast in the car on the way to work.
Harry Potter: Read all the books but the last. (no time) Saw all the movies and will see the last.
Twilight: Read them all. Have seen them all. Love them!
Holiday shopping? I like to do most online. Usually last minute. Many times ends up homemade for lack of cash.
Kit Kat
Chocolate anything
Ice water
Haven't ever done Christmas cards. Maybe two Christmas letters in our 20 years of marriage. Maybe I'll send an email or text:)
Family pictures: Had them done about 6 months before my son left for his mission. Will do again when he comes home in 2012. Maybe every 5 or 6 years otherwise.

Mamarazzi said...

totally the FLAME!
i think i am getting hotter with age.
must try the pumpkin pop tarts.
nope, not a Potter fan.
Nope, not a Twilight fan.
Stretch it out all year long.
Take5 candybar.
Molten chocolate lava cake.
Big Diet Pepsi from a fountain, over ice balls in a cup with a lid and a straw. preferably delivered with love by the hubz.

jayna said...

i think i want to blog this...

Crazymama's RAD Followers

Get up and dance!


do you ever feel like............

do you ever feel like............