Friday, November 12, 2010

Random thoughts.

have you ever thought ....

hmmm, if i lived in Tudor England back in the days of Henry the 8th and his quest for a male heir, my child bearing skills would make me a hot commodity.

now it just makes people think i'm crazy. in the insane way, not the wild and crazy fun way. although i still am wild and crazy on occasion.

that was back in the day that fat people were assumed to be wealthy

and Rubenesque ladies were sexy.

and people had servants to do the cooking and cleaning.

it seems i missed my ideal era.

;)






Day9: grateful for a fabulous stylist friend and a fresh haircut!


Who mentioned she wondered when the real me was coming back.

that i seem like the life has been sucked right out of me with this pregnancy.

sad. i was hoping no one had noticed I've become rather blah. defeated. BORING.

Day 10: a house to live in with a fireplace (plus a cozy fire) and new light fixtures installed by a handy husband today. Awesome!


IT HAD TO HAPPEN! i was sick of living in the dark. my Circadian rhythm was way off since we've moved in here.

I haven't read even one trashy novel, not for lack of wanting to, but for lack of effective lighting.

I go to bed at 8:00 pm and the kids are all on the best sleep schedules they have ever been on in their lives because i can't have it as bright as daylight 24 hours a day.

ok AND funny story about obtaining the firewood the other night....

the hubs and I hit Walgreens up the road speedy fast. (he'd never noticed there was one on the corner)

we bought firewood. marshmallows, ,monistat and assorted candy. after we paid and were collecting our bags i said ,"WAIT, is the most important item in this bag?" and i looked while the cashier said YEAH it's in there. to which I had to LAUGH and the hubs did too.

she knew exactly which item was "the most important".

then she apologized for noticing. which made all of us laugh harder.

seriously that woman probably hasn't laughed that hard at work EVER, and the people in line behind us that had no clue and i'm sure were wondering what triggered that kind of maniacal laughter.

I could still giggle over it. it would be even funnier if i didn't really need that important item.



thankful day 11: Thankful for livin' in the land of the free because of the brave! Thanks to all who have served. Who currently serve and for those families that have supported someone who serves.



I also am thankful for the veterans day 50% off day sale at SAVERS. people here have been growing like weeds. and some of them were getting desperate for jeans that fit right. or jeans that weren't floods.


this is the ONLY way I can afford to clothe the herd.


can i just say, it KILLS ME that Pierce wears little boy size 5 now. not toddlers.

and Liberty somehow fits best in Jrs size 3-4 jeans. while the kids size 16 bags off her and are too wide. what is that about?

Yup! so it was random. you get what you pay for here.







post signature

© 2010 crazymamaof6

6 comments:

tammy said...

I love random posts.

Laughing about the Walgreen's visit.

And nice that you have a fireplace in this house!

Laura Lofgreen said...

Hello sweet friend. Congratulations, #72. You won the Goodwill $20.00 gift card from www.mydeartrash.com. Send over your first and last name, plus address and I'll have corporate mail it out right away. I'm so excited for you. You'll have to let me know what you do with it.
Laura

Mamarazzi said...

randomness rocks!!

i remember when J started wearing the junior sizes...be still my heart, cleavage time, it was scary!

CassiB said...

i'm so with ya on having the life sucked out of you. maybe it's the time of year we got preggo? or maybe we are secretly having Edwards babies? lol. wth on the jr. clothes! Maddy has recently gotten alot of them from my niece, who is living with us now, oh my heck, so not ready for these curves she is getting!!

I am Arizona; a person, not a place. said...

Henry the 8th? You would've rocked his world. :)

I love reading your blog!

Forgetfulone said...

Your walgreens story is priceless! Love random posts!

Crazymama's RAD Followers

Get up and dance!


do you ever feel like............

do you ever feel like............