Friday, December 10, 2010

hoping it will come to me in a dream.



i was waiting to be inspired to post something or until i had the gumption to make it to my computer to post.

My TREE? NAKED.

My box of glorious decorations? sitting right in front of it.

My shopping? stunted. (honestly i lack funds) realistically i lack funds. the kids are asking for CRAZY CRAP like laptops and DSi's. which isn't happening this year. so in the mean time i'm waiting to be inspired on that front too.

My energy level is non existent so where in years past I'd wander the stores looking for the perfect gifts , this year, I nap, hoping it will come to me in a dream.

some might call that a depressed funk. I call it pregnancy.


bright side? I'm not throwing up. just tired. and achey in all the wrong places after 20 minutes of walking or standing.


I did find the perfect pair of Boys Pj pants for 2 out of 3 boys. Now I'm on a quest for that 3rd boys size. 3 store locations down. now i'm off to the across town stores with less traffic in hopes of finding them, otherwise I still have a plan. (Buying the smallest size i can and cutting them down and taking them in.)

I mentioned my OCD on that didn't I? the coordinating with my tree, and the wrap, the tags, 6 kids Pajamas?

Well, time to pick up the herd. have a gloriously productive weekend.



P.S. Steph it was way fun to run into you yesterday. you look SO FREAKING FABULOUS! and you made me feel super rad(thanks for your sweet words, even though you made me cry). love you.



post signature

© 2010 crazymamaof6

2 comments:

tammy said...

I want to see a pic of your tree when it's done!

Mamarazzi said...

i got an ornament in the mail the other day. it was the word JOY. that was all it took. i got my tree decorated and within an hour my whole house was done.

at first i was really kinda mad at myself for not doing it sooner. i mean really...ONE hour? lame.

THEN i got over it...i mean really, the tree sat naked for almost 2 weeks. the Christmas bins sat unopened...i just couldn't find my mojo...i forgive myself.

Crazymama's RAD Followers

Get up and dance!


do you ever feel like............

do you ever feel like............