Tuesday, February 1, 2011

love is...

How about every day until valentines day (at least) posting what love is to you?

Today?

Love is...a morning beverage delivery by the hubs (a rt. 44 ice water with extra ice)

While I sit in the kings chair (brown recliner) and hack up a lung into Kleenex on a roll (read: toilet paper).

After a long night of me getting up to use the facilities and coughing violently enough I felt like I could cause an aneurysm .


I show love to my family by dragging my pathetic pregnant booty downstairs to help them find clothes and do their hair the morning after a night like that and not cussing , Even though I really feel like cussing and making them look at the grody green goop I keep coughing up.

Yeah. Love.

Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

1 comments:

AutoSysGene said...

I'm not sure if that's love or sheer determination but either way, my hats off to ya, lady!!

Hope you feel better soon.

Love is going out in a foot of snow to get my anti-depressants...lol!

Crazymama's RAD Followers

Get up and dance!


do you ever feel like............

do you ever feel like............