Wednesday, March 16, 2011

fair to middling with a touch of stupendous now and then.

So it's spring break here. The kids have been swimming everyday and fun with cousins and grandma is on the agenda.

Our standard spring break annual staycation traditions are out this year which is kinda bumming me out. i'm still recovering and honestly if I can't go and have fun too I don't want everyone going without me.

The hubs and kids hit the dollar movie yesterday while the baby and I stayed home and I was seriously at a loss as to what to do.

The baby slept and I chatted on the phone awhile and then watched cable all afternoon.

Bravo and I have been spending some serious quality time together.

In other news...

My incision is healing up and looking better than my Dr. expected
It to after some of the stitches ripped and it opened up.

My meds have kicked in and i'm no longer crying for no reason. Whoohoo for that!

Even better news? My ankles have returned. Goodbye cankles! I won't miss you!

The hubs has been home all week to help out and he gets up every night so I can heal and rest up before we get back reality. The baby only wakes up to eat and goes back to sleep in the middle of the night now.

Today was Patriot's official due date, he'll be 2 weeks old tomorrow (St.Patty's day).

So yeah it's all baby all the time here, and we love it. :)







Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

7 comments:

Hesses Madhouse said...

What a sweet husband you have. We're lucky women, aren't we? Maybe blessed is the better word for it. Sounds like things are looking up. Glad the meds are helping you. He's sure a cute little guy. Keep taking care of you!

CassiB said...

Wow two weeks!! That flew by. Sounds like tons of fun over there!

Jen said...

Cute outfit ;)! Glad you are doing and feeling well! And yay for the meds kicking in! THat makes a huge difference! When you are ready to venture out to lunch let me know!

Erica@PLRH said...

What a cute boy! I'm glad the meds are working and that you're healing.

tammy said...

Yay for meds!!

Jamie said...

What a cutie! I'm glad all is going well for you!! Yay for your hubby being home and helping you out!

Forgetfulone said...

It's spring break here, too. Coming to an end too soon, though! I'm so glad to hear you're healing and getting help.

Crazymama's RAD Followers

Get up and dance!


do you ever feel like............

do you ever feel like............