Sunday, March 13, 2011

baby needs some botox?!

It seems Patriot is a worrier and could benefit from a little botox for his frown lines between his brows.

He has little old man forehead wrinkles.

I love his fuzzy cheeks and shoulders. (We've never had a baby this fuzzy before)


We all Love his tiny toes and perfect ears.

The other morning I woke up to the other 6 kids surrounding my bed asking where the baby was and could they hold him?

He's so delicious I could just eat him up.

Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

4 comments:

Jamie said...

He is scrumptious!

Lori Thompson said...

so darling!! We've had only 1 fuzzy baby too!

Cynthia said...

I'd love to borrow that beautiful little peach! I'm SO not making anymore people but I love oogling other ladies' babies! He's gorgeous!

AutoSysGene said...

I just wanna pinch those chubby cheeks! Cutie!

Crazymama's RAD Followers

Get up and dance!


do you ever feel like............

do you ever feel like............