Thursday, March 3, 2011

it's babytime!

I'm in the pre op waiting area for my c- section. My blood pressure was high when I went in for my regular appointment today. Along with headaches, swelling and spotty vision , brought this good time on early.

The hubs won't be here until after midnight. But he caught a flight from toronto tonight instead tomorrow.

I think 3/3/11 is a great birthday.

The kids are stoked. And i'm glad to get this show on the road.

Yay. Pics coming on fb asap.

Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Woohoo!!Good luck Julie with everything!!!

Jen said...

LOL Remember don't look up at the lights!! ;)

Mamarazzi said...

yay sooo excited, i can't wait.

Libby said...

OOO!! EEE!!! Congrats! So exciting!!! Good luck with everything!!!

I am Arizona; a person, not a place. said...

Congrats!!! I can't wait to see the baby!

AutoSysGene said...

Congratulations, Mommy!!

Katie said...

Good luck!

Seriously, so JeaLoUs right now!

onehm said...

YAY! Can't WAIT to meet (and photograph) him!!

Crazymama's RAD Followers

Get up and dance!


do you ever feel like............

do you ever feel like............