Thursday, April 14, 2011

keep on rollin'

Patriot is 6 weeks old today.

This afternoon I was holding the baby and playing with Hope and Pierce when I actually sat down on the carpet. (I never get down there if I can help it)

So I thought since I was down there, I'd lay the baby down for some tummy time .

He instantly rolled over.

We flipped him back over and he did it again.

So with my handy phone we recorded it.

Hope was cheering him on.

Pierce waited a little bit...and then helped.
;)

We tried a few more times to catch him doing it on his own.

And finally did but by then he was peeved. LOL. you can see his success HERE
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

1 comments:

janna said...

How cute and what a smarty pants

Crazymama's RAD Followers

Get up and dance!


do you ever feel like............

do you ever feel like............