Wednesday, May 25, 2011

sombreros, buntings and birthday delights.


My kids insisted we go to Mi Amigos for my birthday dinner.

So I could wear the hat!

Foxy right?


The kids and I played Rockband until my fingers turned numb from lack of circulation, holding the baby and the guitar.

I woke up at the crack of dawn. Soon the baby was up and most of the herd was surrounding my bed talking birthday plans and wishing me happy.

I made the hubs hang my other flag bunting out front. Love it.


Tomorrow is the last day of school! Joy wants me to come watch the 3rd grade rocket launch in the morning.

In the afternoon they are having a 6th grade graduation extravaganza.
Yippee. I need to whip up teacher gifts. Get the house tidied and prep for joy's shindig here on friday.

No rest for the wicked...I mean mama.

Check out crazymamaof7.blogspot.com for more birthday info.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.9

2 comments:

Jen said...

For you birthday I am commenting on this blog too, don't you feel loved?!

Love the sombrero pic!! Hope looks so cute in that pic too. Glad you had a good day. You need to share the pics of your fab new bench, pillows and all the other delights from your front room!

tammy said...

I want to see pics of the new stuff too.

I love how excited the kids get for you to wear the hat.

Crazymama's RAD Followers

Get up and dance!


do you ever feel like............

do you ever feel like............