Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Hot Pink Crayons and Beverage Deliveries- We Want to Know Wednesday

I'm playing along with Mamarazzi.



Her questions this week are FABULOUS and yet way easy to answer which adds to the fun. You should totally play along. Here we go...


{1} What would you do with an extra $1000 a month?

Oh geeze this is a great question. I'd pay for braces and piano lessons and sign the kids up for activities. All the stuff I struggle to afford.

if all that stuff was covered I'd save up for a rabbit poop ice machine. hello. i need one.


{2} What category of blogger do you think you best fall under?

Mom blogger, it's usually about the kids. With a little craftiness and venting thrown in.

notice i said LITTLE, very little crafting happens these days. maybe once the herd goes back to school.

and venting? more like BLITCHING (blog bitching).

whatever you love me anyway.



{3} What is your go to solution when you are having a bad hair day?


I would actually do it because often I don't. I just wash it and let it dry on it's own. Doing

it entails blowdrying and flat ironing and a little product.

i often I do the old sunglasses headband trick or I wear a flower over my left ear.

My hair is super easy and I rarely have bad hair days.

Bedhead yes. Bad hair day? no.


But one time in Jr. High I stayed home from school due to a bad hair day.

My mom was a teacher and was already gone for the day so I called to tell her to call me in and the message I told the secretary was,"I'm having a bad hair day and won't be going to school." It was apparently very entertaining to the office staff and most of the teachers.

if i recall correctly i cut my hair myself that day. GENIUS.



{4} If you were a Crayon, what color would you be?

Hot pink of course. Or fuchsia. It is pretty much the same color. I think everyone that knows me at all could have guessed that though.

{5} They say love is in the little things. What is a little thing someone does to show you love?

Love is...Bringing me a beverage. In a cup with a straw and rabbit poop ice. It's just water these days and yet I feel loved if the hubs or my mom stop and get me one.

My kids all can't wait to drive so they can be my beverage delivery service.

I'm also a fan of quality time. Hang out with me and chat. Do lunch or have a playdate/mom hang out. Girls night out or date night. I feel loved when people take time to just hang out with me.

Photobucket

Wishing you Hot pink crayons and beverage deliveries!!!

Hugs, Crazymama!

9 comments:

Mrs. Match said...

Ok what in the world is rabbit poop ice? Is that tiny ice balls or something? Lol, I've never heard of it before.

I'm a big fan of quality time too, though it would definitely make my day if my hubby brought me home some starbucks. Mhmm!

Robin said...

7 kids??? Whoa Momma!! You could use an extra K!!

bloggin is the best therapy!!

Connie said...

The thought to spend the grand on lessons and activities crossed my mind too.

Love beverage delivery!! I also love when someone brings me Starbucks. I might hump someone's leg for that.

:)

VandyJ said...

I'm also a mom blogger with the ranting thrown in for good measure. Alas no crafting here--except for scrap booking and that hasn't happened in a while.

Cara @ Gardenview Cottage said...

Fun post! I would be a yellowcrayon because I try real hard to have a sunny personality! $1000....pay off student loans....show me some love? take the trash out without having to ask or change a light bulb. I shouldn't have to do everything around here!

Camie Rae said...

I love that you call it rabbit poop ice and I love it too! It's my favorite...do they really make a machine that makes it?!?!

Alicia said...

oh yes...i am all about the rabbit poop ice!! the sonic by us has it and i admit, i go there just for the ice! and i love that you put down getting a beverage as a sign of love...i'm the same way! love it!!

Megan said...

i had to laugh at the rabbit poop ice machine, but then i laughed too hard and now realize that i may want to use my extra money to have my bladder tacked.

Mamarazzi said...

that extra $1000 would be great for all the extras...for sure!!

mom blogger, yes but a FUNNY one with some craftiness and blitching, i DO love you!!

no bad hair days? awesomesauce.

hot pink or fuchsia of course!! we share that love for PINK!

love rabbit poop ice, but you know that!! gotta love that beverage delivery!!

thanks so much for linking up i am sorry it took me so long to get to you. just got home late last night!

Crazymama's RAD Followers

Get up and dance!


do you ever feel like............

do you ever feel like............