Thursday, July 21, 2011

gold wrappers and adult things

Liberty just came in my room and used the bathroom. Afterward she asked me what the gold wrappers that said magnum were.

I said, "they are adult things." Hoping she'd leave it alone.

I didn't want to tell her they were ice cream bar wrappers until they were all gone.


It's Thursday. I cancelled the maid for the day because the kids have told me for the last few weeks they don't have to do anything to help because the maid is coming.

So Mrs. Hannigan is coming out and the kids will be cleaning instead of the maid.




Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.2

5 comments:

tammy said...

That is funny about the wrapper! So did you go buy those after all the ice cream talk on FB last night? I admit, we ran to get another fro-yo. I am so addicted.

Crissybug said...

I LOVE Magnum bars! They are considered one of the best novelty treats in Spain. I hide all the good stuff from my kids too.

I worry my kids are going to have the same attitude because we have a maid. It is great for me, but you are right...they need to learn how to clean.

Mamarazzi said...

OMG i totally thought they were condom wrappers. LMAO i mean seriously who names an ice cream bar magnum?

i love that you are going Miss Hannigan on their little asses...so funny!

Libby said...

You are one of a kind Julie! That's funny! I totally thought that they were adult things too.

Jen said...

LOL You had me wanting/thinking of ice cream and sex (not necissarly in that order either, or mutually exclusive ;) Love it!

Crazymama's RAD Followers

Get up and dance!


do you ever feel like............

do you ever feel like............