Monday, August 29, 2011

Time flies!

Guess who got his first two teeth this weekend?!

Friday he learned how to get where he wants to. He does a crazy lunge/scoot thing by getting on his knees and flopping forward.

He gets in the fireplace and pulls stuff off the bottom shelf in the family room.

He is like a baby bird as soon as he sees a straw coming toward him. He loves my ice water with extra ice.

This baby is determined to grow up fast.

He'll be 6 months old this Saturday!

Can you believe it?! I can't.


In other news...

3 friends sent me this picture because it made them think of me! It's perfect, I need one in my colors.

Gotta love it when friends send ya something fun or post a pic on your facebook wall.

I found out this weekend my computer I reformatted awhile back couldn't be recovered and I lost all of my pictures on it. I already cried when it happened originally, i'm over it now.

Neon Trees will be here on Saturday in Tempe! I can't wait!




Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.2

3 comments:

CassiB said...

How crazy is that?! 6 months!! What a cutie. That Sonic sign is perfect!!

Mamarazzi said...

the sonic...i meant to send it to you, did i? LOL and yes it needs to be in black and fuchsia...for shiz!

3 teeth already? wow, time is flying!

Amy said...

Sonic sign is complements of Pinterest. It's my new obsession. I would highly recommend that you check it out. ;) My boards are covered with all sorts of naughty/funny things.

Your little man is so dang handsome! He's growing up too fast. He needs to slow it down a little...

Crazymama's RAD Followers

Get up and dance!


do you ever feel like............

do you ever feel like............