Wednesday, February 22, 2012

High maintenance doesn't begin to cover it.

Photobucket



It's my turn to ask the questions , and after a few long weeks, no vacation in sight, i found myself in need of some pampering.

I hit the spa pedicure place with a couple close friends for some pampering and girl talk and boy was it heavenly. 3 hours alone on a Saturday. freshly painted mani and pedi. a foot rub and a massaging chair. DELIGHTFUL!

I was still coming off that high when I asked these questions....

This week I want to know how you pamper yourself...

{1} What is your go to color if you paint your nails? do your toes and fingernails match?
{2} Have you ever gone for a mani/pedi? how often do you go?
{3} Do you color your hair? do you have a salon do it or do you do it yourself?
{4} Facials...have you ever had one?
{5} Would you or have you ever done botox?
{6} Beauty knows no pain, do you believe in waxing, electrolisis, eyelash extentions, anti-aging creams, micro-dermabrasion, peels, botox?



{1} What is your go to color if you paint your nails? do your toes and fingernails match?

I do silver almost every time at the nail place. i have the same one at home so if i ding it, i'm good to go. it matches everything and i like that.

do they match? not always. sometimes yes, but often i get one thing on my toes, and i change my nails more often.
I've been doing those Sally Hansen Nail effects, (did i blog about those lately?) anyway, they are pretty fabulous, cheaper than a manicure and look fabulous. I've had tons of compliments on them recently.

{2} Have you ever gone for a mani/pedi? how often do you go?

i do go, i went for 3 blissful hours on saturday! mani/pedi. it had been a long week, and since the hubs is sick no date for me, so i did it up. i deserve it.

i go a few times a year. like full mani pedi once a year, and pedicures 4 or 5 times, i'm gonna make it a priority more often though. i need a little me time.

{3} Do you color your hair? do you have a salon do it or do you do it yourself?

i color. my stylist colors it for me. i just never found the time to maintain my own color, she does it all for me when i go get my hair cut every 5 weeks. she waxes my brows too.


{4} Facials...have you ever had one?

nope but i aim to get one here soon, i have a friend going to aesthetition school and she'll do me up. she's also wanting to try eyelash extensions, waxing and assorted other things on me. and then have me pimp her out. yup. awesome.

{5} Would you or have you ever done botox?

i haven't, i might need to. i talked about getting it when i was in school, because math was giving me forhead wrinkles/worry lines. the hubs said no then, but seriously, eventually i just might.

{6} Beauty knows no pain, do you believe in waxing, electrolisis, eyelash extentions, anti-aging creams, micro-dermabrasion, peels, botox?

i believe in aging beautifully. i haven't taken the best care of my skin, so maybe i'll need to remedy that someday soon. budget permitting. eyelash extensions are glorious. it's that or latisse. the hubs knows it's coming it's only a matter of time.

i totally believe in having my eyebrows ripped out at the root. i need to have my daughters done too. seriously i should invest some time and money into school for it, then i won't have to pay to have my girls done.

Honestly high maintenance doesn't begin to cover it.

budget permitting of course. ;)

link up. because we want to know.











post signature

© 2012 crazymamaof6

13 comments:

Ricki Treleaven said...

:D You are high maintenance like me! I LOVE the questions this week. I think I must needs make an appointment for a spa day and get ALL FIXED-UP!!!

xo,
Ricki Jill

Anonymous said...

Yeah, good questions this week. The only one I would have thrown in there would be something about massages. Maybe do a whole week about massage type things? I am about to g get one of those hot stone types and man, THOSE are worth it.

VandyJ said...

I'm more the do it myself type. But hey, it works for me.

Jill said...

I'm in between - love to have this stuff professionally done, but I can't always afford it, so what I can do at home, I try to do. I've recently fallen in love with doing my own nails, and I think I'd like to take a course on how to give manis and pedis!

Unknown said...

Loved your questions this week. Very fun. I love those pedi's and the foot rubs, oh yea!

Putting the FUN in DysFUNctional said...

I loved these questions, too. I was already planning a pampering day but now I'm even more excited!!
I NEED at aesthetician friend!!

Megan Harmeyer said...

Silver! I love silver nails. :) And I'm loving the Sally Hansen effects - I only have one but it's so, so pretty!!

It would be so nice to have an aesthetition for a friend. Really. Lucky!

Aging beautifully would be nice, but a little too expensive for me right now. LOL

Chels said...

I would LOVE to have a friend learning to be an aesthetition! I'd volunteer to be the test subject any time!

Mamarazzi said...

i simply adore how super fabulous you are. and umm... hells yeah you deserve it!!

the first time i had J's eyebrows waxed she looked like a woman, i cried...it just really changed her face, but it was sooooo needed and something her daddy pays to maintain.

thanks so much for linking up, i really enjoyed your answers!!

Mamarazzi said...

did i REALLY just thank you for linking up? BWAH haha...it's late i am delirious. i just finished visiting and commenting on everyone.

FAB questions doll, everyone loved it!!

Randomlicious Memoirs said...

These are such great questions! I really love them!
Makes me remember the good old days when I had money to burn on pampering myself...now is a totally different story! It's nice to reminisce though :)

Friends in the spa industry are quite amazing especially when they get to practice on you! :) How exciting!

Anonymous said...

I am low-budget-high-maintenance, but you better believe if I had a load of money I would be "g'd up from the feet up!" (That's the right phrase, right?)

Loved the questions this week! I'm craving a mani/pedi now.

janna said...

Thanks for the inspiration to blog...

I wish I had the $$$ to splurge on myself. Maybe in about 12 more years...

Crazymama's RAD Followers

Get up and dance!


do you ever feel like............

do you ever feel like............