Monday, March 12, 2012

the remedy

i used to be a blogger with a voice. with stories to tell and pictures to share.


and lately, in the last year,


i've lost my voice, internalized stress instead of worked it out here and missed so many opportunities to share my thoughts and adventures.


it seems like i only post for the link party. which seems to make blogging a drudgery anymore instead of truly delightful in any way.


i plan to remedy this. starting NOW.


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.4

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's great to hear you are ready to remedy your funk!

Mamarazzi said...

this makes me VERY happy, you know i love a good heard story!!

Renee said...

Great! I switched computers, and lost all my favs...this blog, and three others, made the "memory" cut.

Life can suck, and big familys are fun but not easy, and you are real...and I like that.

Good to have you back!

Piper said...

:D

tren said...

Hello, again. I haven't been here in a while until recently. I started to get into the linkies and lists and such last summer, and then decided that wasn't what I really wanted to do, so I stopped. Good luck with the blogging remedy.

CassiB said...

*LIKE*

Lori said...

Awesome! As my three year old daughter says, "Let's DO THIS!"

Crazymama's RAD Followers

Get up and dance!


do you ever feel like............

do you ever feel like............