Friday, August 8, 2008

Someday Liberty wants to be a mom so then she can everything...

(this post was pirated from my sister Hotmama) i figured i needed to have it here for later reference.

this conversation was overheard by my sister and Mom while riding in the car. with My daughter Liberty, and her daughter Sadie.


"I want to be a singer, a baker, a teacher, an artist..." - Liberty

"Me too! I want to be all of those and a vet, a doctor, a ..." - Sadie

"I want to be a Mom! Then I can do everything that I want to do. I can be a singer and sing my babies to sleep. I can be a baker when I make them dinner. I can teach them. I can be an artist by making bows for my little girls. When I'm a Mom, I can do everything!" - L

Yeah. My Mom and I were tearing up just listening to them visiting in the back seat. I love it that they already know that they can do everything and anything. I love that they know that being a Mom gives you the opportunity to do it all, and to be everything to at least a few people in the world.



post signature

0 comments:

Crazymama's RAD Followers

Get up and dance!


do you ever feel like............

do you ever feel like............