Saturday, March 31, 2007

AHHHHH! Saturday night!

No rest for the wicked! I have no idea why i put that but I like it! The Drive-in was fabulous! except the 2nd movie was ewww gross, with the Gay innuendos. So we decided to pack it up at 10:30. bummer. anyway. Meet the Robinson's was very cute. The kids were glued! Joy of course got very concerned at some spots and asked a lot of questions and cried a little. She always cries at movies. She's very sympathetic, and she gets really attached to the characters in the movies, thus the tears. We went to the school carnival before the drive-in and had about an hour there. But I saw a guy from High school there that some of you know. Scott Law. He came up to say hi but had to ask my name because he didn't remember. Nice! I felt cool. anyway. Peyton got to play with his favorite friend there and Liberty saw some of hers. Woo Hoo!
Today we had a "spring fest" on campus, with raffles to support relay for life and games and food and bouncy things.
It went from 11-2pm but we suck and didn't get there until 1pm. We were slow going after conference. I listened with my eyes closed. Lance called it sleeping, but I caught a bunch of the pickle talk and some of the others. But apparently I snored at some point enough to tip him off. Oh well.

4 comments:

onehm said...

Hard not to listen that way. Their voices are so relaxing!

Crazymamaof6 said...

well and it came so early in the morning after yesterdays long day!

Webb Family said...

Oh, I hear you I slept through pretty much the whole first Saturday conference. And, still slept another hour! That early Saturday one is so hard!

Frolicking Night Owl said...

scott law was here going to dental school ... if it's the same scott law. they were in our ward. i think he's getting ready to go to ortho school in FL now ... at least that's what i've heard through the grapevine.

Crazymama's RAD Followers

Get up and dance!


do you ever feel like............

do you ever feel like............