Friday, March 30, 2007

Another hot night out with the family!






Ok so tonight we are going to the Drive-in with Lance's friend from school! I vote for meet the Robinsons! Hello, the commercials are all over Radio Disney and the Disney channel! The guys decided on the Last Mimzy! While it looks like an interesting movie, there are gonna be 9 kids there. If they aren't "into" the movie it's gonna be not so fun! Ah , men! I hope this one gets figured out! but before that we are going to the kids school carnival! yeah. lots to do! Have a fun Friday night! As usual we are having a Hot night out with the family!

PS- the other wife was also concerned about the entertainment value for small children of The Last Mimzy. I knew there was a reason I liked her! gonna be a fine night after all! And yes I am tired after the late night last night but I missed my chance for a nap taking the baby to the Dr., for yet another ear infection. Loving that!

7 comments:

onehm said...

Sounds like fun...I don't know how you do it, to bed at 4am and then going again in the morning and all day long...incredible. Bummer that I missed lunch! Next time!

Crazymamaof6 said...

we totally missed you! how was the garage sale? I wanted to make it
by but ran out of time!

blah, blah by lindsey said...

I miss the drive-in or the drive thru as i like to call it. The last couple of times we went we ended up leaving cause of problems with kids.

Jen said...

Hope you had fun! How was the movie? Good to see you at lunch today.

ZB said...

Okay, the last drive-in I went to was like 10 years ago. We piled everyone into the Delaps van because it was 5$ per car. One of the guys brought his truck and filled the bed of it with water. We went swimming (well, some of us got thrown it). Good times! Anybody else remember that? So maybe it was more like 13 years ago.

Crazymamaof6 said...

I went with Lindsey to that. At the drive in! I have no idea what movie we tried to see either. too funny!
It was Travis Hammons truck!

ZB said...

That's right! I couldn't recall his name. Hilarious. Wonder where all those funny people are now. parents...in church with screaming children.

Crazymama's RAD Followers

Get up and dance!


do you ever feel like............

do you ever feel like............