Friday, March 30, 2007

Someone knocked on the door!

Yikes! somebody knocked at the door! I almost had a heart attack! We discussed this last night and it happens today. What are the odds? I was hanging out in my G's like I always do and checking out my emails and my blog comments and then checking out everyone Else's blogs! Not just my friends though, my friends friends! Some of them have fabulous blogs! way cute pictures, fun links, yeah i go looking around on the blogs. that's what they are for right? so anyway I'm immersed in somebody I don't knows blog and a loud knock at the door! Wow, I jump up! run to my room grab a dress and put it on as I come back down the hall , my heart racing from the surprise! I open the door afraid it is a surprise visitor or another "notice about not being in compliance" and It was Woot! I can't remember what I bought there and as the package slowly gets open, I remember the MP3 players we bought! Nice! tens bucks each! Loving the Woot-off.the memory of it comes rushing back. I love Woot, not really the delivery truck that knocks loudly and scares the holy crap outta me but the purchasing I love! The bargain, I'm all about a bargain. yeah so I wouldn't flip out though if I got dressed everyday instead of hanging out in my G's and waiting to get dressed until I am just about to leave! And what if I want to go back to bed, I'm all ready! everybody else does it too right?! the girls admitted it last night! Love not being a freak!

3 comments:

blah, blah by lindsey said...

Ya, i hate unexpected visitors, especially when I lived in my apt that was never clean. One time someone knocked on the door and I just had t-shirt on, so I grabbed a pair of Alan's shorts. So I am standing there talking to the guy and they fall off, it was not awesome.

Crazymamaof6 said...

hahahaha! that is so funny! i always grab a dress. I prefer to hang out it my g's and bra so if i throw something on I don't look all saggy. Love that!

Webb Family said...

I do this all the time. One time Paige was on her way to my house. So, when the door bell rang I just opened it and it was my friends hubby! I had clothes on but no bra!

Crazymama's RAD Followers

Get up and dance!


do you ever feel like............

do you ever feel like............